Doom Raro! Like Normal Doom but Strange

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Doom Raro! Like Normal Doom but Strange

Postby ZomBieMan Alpha » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:17 pm

DOOM RARO!

Doom Raro is a General enhancements for Doom in terms of gameplay and somewhat visuals, what this mean? now the monsters are a true threat. they still have the same damage and healh but now can jump,lunge,evade and some predict you movement. they are still the original monsters except for some news Added From Vegeta Doom 3 Mod and other more.

Mod Features:
*little changes in weapons, like Smooth-anim and a duke style pistol (manual fire, reload automatic)
*Super Shotgun disintegrated enemys in point blank shoot.
*new gore system similar to complex doom but blood and gibs are attracted to physics (it can be deactivated in the Raro Options menu)
*Jetpack revenant! Jumping imps! Faster pinkys and more!
*Healh items and armor not respawn in cooperative or survival (except the GreenArmor this always Respawn)
*It work perfect in Deathmatch game modes. try Gib a player with your SSG Its realy fun! :twisted:
*if you exit the level with less than 50 points of heath it set you 50 health in the next level :D
*in Multiplayer games player start with 25 point green Armor

Spoiler: "some monsters"

Links RAROS!
TO PLAY IN ZANDRONUM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4o2a906uyo6o ... 0.pk3?dl=0

TO PLAY IN GZDOOM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/frvlmt1fu3anh ... 0.pk3?dl=0

YOU CAN TURN OFF THE BLOOD AND SOME EFFECT IN RARO OPTION -----> NOLAGMODE ON

Spoiler: Game Play Video and Some screenshot

Spoiler: Credits

HAVE FUN WITH THE RARO!!
Last edited by ZomBieMan Alpha on Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
ZomBieMan Alpha

Re: Doom Raro! Like Normal Doom but Strange

Postby Evil_3D » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:58 pm

Very raro!!!

It's simple but very fun and challenging to play :rock:
Evil_3D

Postby Gorec » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:17 am

oh hey i can punch dead body on a sti-OH SHIT ITS ALIVE AND IT SHOOT ME
really like this mod
Gorec

Postby Kinsie » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:35 am

ZomBieMan Alpha wrote:they are still the original monsters except for some news Added From Vegeta Doom 3 Mod and other more.
You should be more specific. Looking at the PK3 shows me a lot of stuff from other mods (including my own) without any credits given, which is awfully impolite.
Kinsie
A Concept Utterly Obsolete

Discord: Find Me...
Twitch ID: thekinsie

Postby ZomBieMan Alpha » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:35 pm

Kinsie wrote:
ZomBieMan Alpha wrote:they are still the original monsters except for some news Added From Vegeta Doom 3 Mod and other more.
You should be more specific. Looking at the PK3 shows me a lot of stuff from other mods (including my own) without any credits given, which is awfully impolite.

hello! i think i was add the Credits file into DoomRaro.pk3 before Upload :shrug:, Sorry for that!! i will add it in the post now :)
ZomBieMan Alpha

Postby Kinsie » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:09 pm

ZomBieMan Alpha wrote:hello! i think i was add the Credits file into DoomRaro.pk3 before Upload :shrug:, Sorry for that!! i will add it in the post now :)
An improvement! One thing that's missing is the D3Chaingunner was made by Captain J (with a little bit like the concept and projectile by myself) for MetaDoom.
Kinsie
A Concept Utterly Obsolete

Discord: Find Me...
Twitch ID: thekinsie

Postby ZomBieMan Alpha » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:52 pm

Fixed! d3commando and tech vile was the last ones i add in the wad I forgot them in credit
ZomBieMan Alpha

Postby Gorec » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:26 am

i think archviles alt attack is unfair,there is no telling if he will use standart or alt since he blocks ur vision with his fire
also tech vile was from doom rl monsters
if u use teleport and it gets u to some revenants that stand next to u there is no way to dodge their melee attack cuz of the delay
Gorec

Postby ZomBieMan Alpha » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:38 am

Fixed the credit. And ty for the feedback! i will think how to change that.
ZomBieMan Alpha

Return to Gameplay Mods