Gideon020 wrote:Just so you know, this doesn't work with Railgunner's X-Weapon mod. I think it has too many guns for the wmauto system.
The number of guns isn't the case. wmauto can handle DoomRL Arsenal with 217 weapons without problems
It skips some weapons in X-Weapon because of the upgrade system. I'll look into it. Thanks for reporting!
Edit: now I'm figuring out how to rewrite wmauto in ZScript. It is possible:
1. 'give everything'
2. Loop over player's inventory,
3. Find all the weapons classes there, get class names as an array of string,
4. Sort all the weapons by slot,
5. Sort all the weapons inside slots by SelectionOrder,
6. Report sorted weapon information back to ACS backend.
It seems that I have to implement sorting by key (4-5) myself, and I'm not sure about 3.
So, sorry, wmauto support for X-Weapon and mods with similar upgrade system won't happen soon. Out-of-the box support too, because now I want to concentrate on other things.