La Tailor Girl v1.89 Plain Black [updated march 18 2023]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Cornelius Vanderbilt

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.76C Fix Fix

Post by Cornelius Vanderbilt »

I’m playing as Diana.
Someonewhoplaysdoom

Post by Someonewhoplaysdoom »

Cornelius Vanderbilt wrote:I’m playing as Diana.
1- Is Daina, no Diana
2- If im not mistaken, you need to press space button when you get a message of "Cloth Upgrate possible".
Most basic and common outfist have upgrates, but not all outfits can be upgrated.
Cornelius Vanderbilt

I was trying to upgrade the maid outfit and I tried pressing space to use, still got no results.
Cornelius Vanderbilt

I tested to make sure if any of my mods were causing issues, still I could not upgrade the clothes. I have a feeling that GZDoom probably messed up something as a new update was made and I accepted the update so I could mess with the Guncaster mod. I’ve seen some other issues like jittery animations from Trailblazer, so maybe it caused issues with this mod too?
Talon1024

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Talon1024 »

Cornelius Vanderbilt wrote:I’ve seen some other issues like jittery animations from Trailblazer, so maybe it caused issues with this mod too?
Here's how to fix it.
Hege Cactus

Post by Hege Cactus »

There is an issue with 4.5.0 and current LTG where the use effect is broken on the items
I aim to release a version of LTG soonish to fix this issue
But currently I recommend using an earlier version of gzdoom
Hege Cactus

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.76D more fix

Post by Hege Cactus »

Ok small release;

Version 1.76DD
Download

Edit:
Fixed chasecam

changes;

- fixed use key issue on 4.5.0

- Office main fire on ultra BFG now has bounce property
- Daina Zerosuit plasma gun now shares Nari's fire mode
- Fixed missing fireing sound on default smart nade, shivers armor rusty alt
Apteral10

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.76DD more fix

Post by Apteral10 »

How are things in your end Hege? Was just wondering because new year's day is coming and we haven't heard from you much. Also happy new year for everybody just in advance.
Josko

Post by Josko »

Would be nice if LTG could work on other weapon mods, detect and modify weapons of those mods depending on what clothing you wear.

But maybe that is impossible or extremely hard to do.
Someonewhoplaysdoom

Post by Someonewhoplaysdoom »

Josko wrote:Would be nice if LTG could work on other weapon mods, detect and modify weapons of those mods depending on what clothing you wear.

Actually the idea sounds neat, but for starters is impossible by the fact of trying to making compatibility between weapon Gameplay mods its incredibly difficult if they doesn't even are compatible. Not to mention the conflicts of making the weapons of a mod been compatible with the suits of LTG.
Josko

Post by Josko »

Someonewhoplaysdoom wrote:
Josko wrote:Would be nice if LTG could work on other weapon mods, detect and modify weapons of those mods depending on what clothing you wear.

Actually the idea sounds neat, but for starters is impossible by the fact of trying to making compatibility between weapon Gameplay mods its incredibly difficult if they doesn't even are compatible. Not to mention the conflicts of making the weapons of a mod been compatible with the suits of LTG.
Indeed :/
Hege Cactus

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.77 Sewie Cast Fist

Post by Hege Cactus »

Making it effect other weapon mods is just impossible amount of work unless you make it have minor effects

Version 1.77
download

Lot of fixes, some more sprite rework and more importantly; Sewie unarmed magic casting has been improved with certain upgraded outfits

Changelog:
Spoiler:
Apteral10

Post by Apteral10 »

Uuh, Hege... I am not sure but... I GUESS the zoom function for the scissor half blade is broken... I am not sure but it isn't working at all for me... I might have to do further testing but... On my current run of maps of chaosOK map pack... For some reason it is not working at all.
dragomir

Post by dragomir »

when i lunch LaTailorGirl mode i get this error.
"LaTailorGirl_v1_77.pk3:zplayer/sewweps.zsc, line 602: A_OverlayScale: action function not found in UnarmedSW
LaTailorGirl_v1_77.pk3:zplayer/sewweps.zsc, line 603: A_OverlayScale: action function not found in UnarmedSW"

Also, Can i play LaTailorGirl with LZdoom latest version?
Doctrine Gamer

Post by Doctrine Gamer »

dragomir wrote:when i lunch LaTailorGirl mode i get this error.
"LaTailorGirl_v1_77.pk3:zplayer/sewweps.zsc, line 602: A_OverlayScale: action function not found in UnarmedSW
LaTailorGirl_v1_77.pk3:zplayer/sewweps.zsc, line 603: A_OverlayScale: action function not found in UnarmedSW"

Also, Can i play LaTailorGirl with LZdoom latest version?

I'm having the same problem, it doesn't work anymore in LZDoom :(

Return to “Gameplay Mods”