Dismantled Director's Cut (Standalone)[Released on Steam]

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
BigProjectAlone

Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [RELEASED✓]

Post by BigProjectAlone »

I'll be releasing a major update for Dismantled on Halloween, for better experience of the original game + a brand new expansion pack that will continue where Dismantled left off..

Changelog for the update to this day:
Spoiler:
Solid-Head

Post by Solid-Head »

Hype ! Can't wait.
BigProjectAlone wrote:For those who have played to the end.. Describe your experience with Dismantled, what have you liked... and disliked, im interrested to know your thoughts.. i want to improve my works.
I finally manage to finish it. Did 2 ending only because I was still on the release version. Man I got quite the bang for my bucks. The game is way longer than I anticipated. It hit me when i first got to the forest. Game is good, its a solid 7.5/10 for me. Story is your average B horror flick but I think that was the point. Gameplay itself was ok. There's not much that I can see how it can be improved without altering the combat too much drastically. Perhaps beefier sound and better camera shakes would do the trick. Game was hard,but never felt unfair.

My favorite moment was when you have the mask device on you. My overall favorite part was the first third. I think the ''puzzles'' were somehow better and I like the little secrets thing like the blood on the walls. That was what get me hype when you release the demo. Big area,lots of stuff to explore, secrets and 2 ending depending on what you what you find and where you go. Unless I missed something there is somehow less of that feel in later part of the game, where its way more linear. Also I was very dependent on the map on the latter part because everything become very mazey. Other than that, I didn't regret buying it. I'm glad to see that we'll get another patch + brand new expansion along with it.
BigProjectAlone

Hi!, Thanks a lot for your comment it's really much appreciate, and i'm really happy to know you loved it!! I hope you will enjoy the expansion too, it is meant to be quite the same lenght as the original game, and with same amount of possible endings. The update is also quite major, my good friend Darsycho made a launcher for the game and i edited many things in the codes.. the overall experience will be much better.
BigProjectAlone

New devlog for Bittersweet Misery you can read it here (interresting stuff!): https://bigprojectalone.itch.io/dismant ... nsion-pack
BigProjectAlone

Re: Dismantled (Standalone) [Expansion launch on Halloween 2

Bittersweet Misery is out! Note that it need the version 3.0.0 of Dismantled to play

Go get it here:
https://bigprojectalone.itch.io/dismantled
Or here:
https://gamejolt.com/@BigProjectAlone/games

Stickers.. mug.. etc ... Dismantled got a Teespring page if you're interrested:
https://teespring.com/fr/stores/my-store-10098614
BigProjectAlone

Soon ... with other surprises ... thanks to all for your support, Dismantled will have a steam release! :)
Check the store page here and please if you could wishlist it, it would give Dismantled a better chance:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1458 ... ed/?beta=0
Jarewill

Post by Jarewill »

Awesome!
Really enjoyed the demo, but didn't have a way to buy the full game until now.
Wishlisted instantly. :D
BigProjectAlone

Jarewill wrote:Awesome!
Really enjoyed the demo, but didn't have a way to buy the full game until now.
Wishlisted instantly. :D
Much appreciated thank you!! :D
BigProjectAlone

Re: Dismantled(Standalone)[Coming to Steam on December]

Physical release is on ebay right now! There is only 20 copies on sale so, be quick if you want a little souvenir of Dismantled... This comes with a signed hand drawn production sketch and a steam key. (will send when it launch)

*If you already bought Dismantled on Itch.io don't worry you will receive a steam key as well when it will launch on steam.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/233791269409
Taylor13212019

Post by Taylor13212019 »

BigProjectAlone wrote:Physical release is on ebay right now! There is only 20 copies on sale so, be quick if you want a little souvenir of Dismantled... This comes with a signed hand drawn production sketch and a steam key. (will send when it launch)

*If you already bought Dismantled on Itch.io don't worry you will receive a steam key as well when it will launch on steam.

any way to ship to usa? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BigProjectAlone

Taylor13212019 wrote:
BigProjectAlone wrote:Physical release is on ebay right now! There is only 20 copies on sale so, be quick if you want a little souvenir of Dismantled... This comes with a signed hand drawn production sketch and a steam key. (will send when it launch)

any way to ship to usa? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It is supposed to be set to worldwide hmm it doesn't work??

EDIT:
I believe i've fixed it now, i can see rates for usa and all.
BigProjectAlone

Everything is done, Dismantled have been sent to Steam and i'm waiting for them to aprove it. 🎉

Couple things have been edited mostly bug fixes, and added couple New secrets/easter eggs here and there.

Also added a New Christmas secret area to be discovered in the expansion ONLY.

And now completely translated to french, so there is a New language option to switch from english/french.
Caligari87
Admin
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Caligari87 »

What's the best place to send you feedback and bug reports on the Steam version? Do you prefer forum PM, Discord, email, comment in this thread?

8-)
BigProjectAlone

You can send here , or on steam page it would be perfect too. :)
BigProjectAlone

Caligari87 wrote:What's the best place to send you feedback and bug reports on the Steam version? Do you prefer forum PM, Discord, email, comment in this thread?

8-)
You can send here , or on steam page it would be perfect too. :)

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”