[WIP][Horror] Divine Frequency (Demo Updated)

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Pulpmarine
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [Demo][Spooky Mod] Divine Frequency

Post by Pulpmarine »

SolidHyunkel wrote:Hi! This looks very good and scary. I'd like to try it but when I run the bat, and select the gzdoom settings, the process hangs forever at the D_CheckNetGame and the game never starts... Should I run this in a specific way?
Same for me !
Pulpmarine

Post by Pulpmarine »

Pulpmarine wrote:
SolidHyunkel wrote:Hi! This looks very good and scary. I'd like to try it but when I run the bat, and select the gzdoom settings, the process hangs forever at the D_CheckNetGame and the game never starts... Should I run this in a specific way?
Same for me !
In fact it works with "Soft poly" instead of Open GL but i have the impression that some effects are missing :P
Pulpmarine

Post by Pulpmarine »

Pulpmarine wrote:
Pulpmarine wrote:
Same for me !
In fact it works with "Soft poly" instead of Open GL but i have the impression that some effects are missing :P
Finally I deleted the "openal32.dll", "opengl32.dll" and "OPENGL32.log" files and it works with Open gl !! (But there was a bug with the sound so I started with version 4.5 of GZdoom and that fixed the problem).
At the moment the demo is incredibly awesome ! :wub: Thx for the work !
Ghost Prototype

Post by Ghost Prototype »

@Kills_Alone
Thanks for the video! I'm glad you're adapting to the gameplay :D I don't mind if a lot of people don't play it. Just that the ones who do have a good time.
@SolidHyunkel
Sorry, I've never seen that error before. Try searching the forum, there might be a solution somewhere.
@Pulpmarine
Glad to hear you got it working. Here's to hoping you'll play until the end, it really opens up at the third map.
Ghost Prototype

On another note. I'm currently dealing with some personal hardship in life. It's been sapping away my mental energy, and I can't channel any creativity as a result. Which mean the mod will be frozen for the time being. But as soon as I finish healing and make a full recovery, progress will be back on track. Again, to those of you that played the TC or has given feedback, I thank you from the core of my heart.
Jabronii-chan

Post by Jabronii-chan »

Ghost Prototype wrote:On another note. I'm currently dealing with some personal hardship in life. It's been sapping away my mental energy, and I can't channel any creativity as a result. Which mean the mod will be frozen for the time being. But as soon as I finish healing and make a full recovery, progress will be back on track. Again, to those of you that played the TC or has given feedback, I thank you from the core of my heart.
That really sucks to hear man, specially in todays climate. Take all the time you need to heal and I wish you the best.
Time_Streamer

Post by Time_Streamer »

After playing a TON of mods created by this community and after 5~6 long years lurking around these forums without registering, I finally did it today. Not only to become a little more active but to tell you that I really, really, appreciated your work. I've played an hour of this yesterday and... oooh boy. This is good. I really hope you can overcome whatever is dragging you down and that one day I see the end of this awesome project.
Pulpmarine

Post by Pulpmarine »

Ghost Prototype wrote:On another note. I'm currently dealing with some personal hardship in life. It's been sapping away my mental energy, and I can't channel any creativity as a result. Which mean the mod will be frozen for the time being. But as soon as I finish healing and make a full recovery, progress will be back on track. Again, to those of you that played the TC or has given feedback, I thank you from the core of my heart.
I'm so sorry to hear that, good luck no matter what. I hope we will see you soon around here !
Ghost Prototype

Re: [WIP][Horror] Divine Frequency

ArtVandelay

Post by ArtVandelay »

Welcome back! Hope you're well. Love that new video. Excited for more Divine Frequency!
Colerx

Post by Colerx »

look great and challenging!
good job!
Valken

Post by Valken »

Welcome back and hope all is well. Look forward to your next update! Amazing works as always!
Ghost Prototype

Thanks a lot for the kind words folks <3 I appreciate you guys a lot for being here.
If you want to follow my progress, come join BridgeBurner's discord server for his upcoming mod 'The Age of Hell', I'll be posting a lot more there.
There's also other amazing projects hosted by the HellForge studio, so be sure to check them out as well.

https://discord.gg/hellforge
Last edited by Ghost Prototype on Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
cwise103

Post by cwise103 »

Where is the download link?
Kaaven

Post by Kaaven »

The discord link expired. Mind re-sending it? I am really curious about updates to the project :D

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”