Nameless Lite RPG Mod 1.6.0 New spell system

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
dasho

Re: Nameless Lite RPG Mod 1.6.0 New spell system

Post by dasho »

Starman the Blaziken wrote:I am wondering, where is the redux github of the mod (Besides what Head might use)? Because I cannot find it seemingly, even though I do prefer some spells (and add new ones), but just because I feel like it could have went somewhere if it was not left behind in particular by the original developer as I think it could still be used in some good fashion but also optional if wanted.

https://github.com/Monkeybtm6/Doom-RPG- ... dux-GZDoom

I believe it is this folder under Monkeybtm6's RPG-lite repo. I've never used it, so I don't know how playable it is.
Starman the Blaziken
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Starman the Blaziken »

dasho wrote:
Starman the Blaziken wrote:I am wondering, where is the redux github of the mod (Besides what Head might use)? Because I cannot find it seemingly, even though I do prefer some spells (and add new ones), but just because I feel like it could have went somewhere if it was not left behind in particular by the original developer as I think it could still be used in some good fashion but also optional if wanted.

https://github.com/Monkeybtm6/Doom-RPG- ... dux-GZDoom

I believe it is this folder under Monkeybtm6's RPG-lite repo. I've never used it, so I don't know how playable it is.
Not exactly the one I was wondering about. I said the Redux version, not the original version from Monkey.
dasho

Post by dasho »

Did you click the link? This is a sub-folder within Monkey's repo named "RPG-Lite-Redux" with notes indicating that it is the Redux version.
Starman the Blaziken
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Starman the Blaziken »

I did, though I thought it was from another fan continuation when I heard of it but as a double check it is from Monkey as it is still not updated ether.
Eh my mistake.
dasho

Post by dasho »

Gotcha, if I run across an updated version of it, I'll add it to my repo.

On that note, I've forked (with permission) Monkey's original repo and added everyone's changes from the thread thus far.

https://github.com/dashodanger/Doom-RPG-lite

Hopefully the file/folder/naming structure makes sense. If I've missed anything, let me know. My intent is to keep working on it after everything has been gathered together.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”