Spoiler:DOWNLOAD LINK : http://www.mediafire.com/file/t6cp3ybzv8t6tb3/zSRB2.zip (Requires Zandronum v3.0, OpenGL Mode Recommended but not necessary)
- New Type of Capture the Flag.
- New Race mode, ready to be played, finish 3 Laps and try to get the highest score.
- Breakable Monitors with Proper bouncing physics, Jump on them or spin into them to Break.
- New SRB2-ish Chasecam based on "TheArmyGuy's code" (Great thanks to him for allowing me to use it), Which will be enabled if Coop or Survival modes are on.
- Added additional options under options menu to let you configure it the way you want.
- 3 Playable Characters, Sonic, Knuckles and Tails, Sonic can perform a fast and Strong Jump dash ability, making him hard to hunt down, Knuckles can Glide and Climb, and Tails can fly and reach places that Sonic and Knuckles can't reach by Normal Means.
- Extended Player class states with New Spring, Gasp and Running animations.
- Spindash, Press your Alt fire key to spin.
- 4 Shield Powerups, Force Shield, Elemental Shield, WhirlWind Shield and Armageddon Shield, each with their unique abilities, Press Spindash in air to activate their abilities.
- Underwater system with low gravity, Elemental Shield allows you to breath Underwater, alternatively you can breath from air bubbles (don't drown !)
- Elemental Shield will protect you from Fire damagetype.
- All new SRB2 weapon rings recreated in DECORATE, complete with their features and ammo style.
- New ammo system, you need at least 1 Ring to fire a projectile from your current weapon, a shot costs 1 ring and bit of that weapon ammo type.
- Over 15 Maps fully ported to Doom in Hexen Format, complete with their gimmicks.
- over 50 Thing types recreated in DECORATE Format, with their original DoomedNums to make porting other SRB2 maps easier in the future.
- New Score system, you get 50 Points for damaging an opponent and 100 for killing him.
- New Health system, you need at least 1 Ring to not die, you get a thrust after getting hit and you lose control of your character and rings until you land again (though you will still be able to fire projectiles), If you have a shield you don't lose or drop rings.
- Player acceleration.
There is no way to change player height via ACS currently, making Spindash ability useless, Implementing a feature that allows changing player height using APROP_Height would be very helpful, and Since ZDoom will no longer receive updates i don't think there's an excuse to not Implement it, Hopefully such thing is going to be possible in future Zandronum version.(won't make to ZDoom or GZDoom anytime soon AFAIK). I Need help with Acceleration script, for a control feel similar to SRB2, Let me know if you're interested.(Done , will be uploaded with next version).
Load the included Batch file, If you would like to use TSPG Painkiller to host it, start it with the megagame.wad, You can also change Maximum points before round ends using the next console command via RCON :
- RCON Maxpoints "VALUE"
- Ability (very bottom of controls list).
- Third Persone Mode (Coop only).