Lithium 1.7.0 Beta (Apr. 17, 2022)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
AvzinElkein

Re: Lithium 1.7.0 Beta (Apr. 17, 2022)

Post by AvzinElkein »

Marrub wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:51 pm Yo! Development update. 1.7.0 Beta 2 will be released some time after GZDoom 4.9, as it requires the Canvas API. It's otherwise pretty much ready, mostly just text and upgrades missing at this point.
That's weird. The video part won't display on Linux VLC. (I hear the audio just fine, though!)
wildweasel
Moderator Team Lead
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10, 21H1
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by wildweasel »

My Firefox is saying the video is corrupt. :?
Marrub

Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Operating System Version (Optional): Arch Linux
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Marrub »

Strange. I'll upload to youtube and edit this post.

Edit: Here's a youtube version.

sgt_rae
Operating System Version (Optional): Arch

Post by sgt_rae »

There’s a bug when I play Lithium with Sunlust. On map02, the Brain Interface becomes extremely fast and uncontrollable. When I load another map, the interface becomes more controllable. Playing this on SteamOS, using Steam Deck, loaded using ZDL.
sgt_rae
Operating System Version (Optional): Arch

Post by sgt_rae »

sgt_rae wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:15 pm There’s a bug when I play Lithium with Sunlust. On map02, the Brain Interface becomes extremely fast and uncontrollable. When I load another map, the interface becomes more controllable. Playing this on SteamOS, using Steam Deck, loaded using ZDL.
So I tested this on my other PC and the results are the same. Brain Interface on some Sunlust maps are completely unusable. HUD elements such as the Vitality light indicator goes extremely fast and sometimes stuck on 100% even if you are taking damages. Other than that, inclusion of option to turn off ammo counts on the left side will be really nice.
Marrub

Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Operating System Version (Optional): Arch Linux

Post by Marrub »

sgt_rae wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:15 pm There’s a bug when I play Lithium with Sunlust. On map02, the Brain Interface becomes extremely fast and uncontrollable. When I load another map, the interface becomes more controllable. Playing this on SteamOS, using Steam Deck, loaded using ZDL.
This should be fixed in the next version.
sgt_rae wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:39 pm Other than that, inclusion of option to turn off ammo counts on the left side will be really nice.
You know, I'm not sure why I didn't add a setting for that already. Will do.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”