I was really hoping by now that people atleast would understand that saying ''It doesn't work'' grants no details about what is going on.*ClackL wrote: i have a little problem. when i run pet the cacodemon on gzdoom doom2.wad or doom.wad it doesnt work. can someone tell me how to fix this problem?
Some things in advance;
* Which GZDoom version are you running?
* Is this on Windows, Linux, MacOS?
* Are there any other mods loaded?
* When starting Pet the Cacodemon, is there any error message displayed in the GZDoom console?
* Please post your GZDoom ini file. This is located in the same directory as GZDoom.
*The very same thing occurs at work, so i can't fault you. It is man's natural tendency to say that something does not work, but forfeiting any and all details that my appear on screen. It simply ''doesn't work'' and that's the end of it.