ZikShadow wrote:1. WW1 didn't exactly have any equivalents for super weapons, had to get creative.
2. Top right (Bronto) is the Webley flare gun.
3. The ZM66 MG is indeed the MG08, the Liberator MG is the MG15.
4. When it comes to model shots, the ones that I could take reliably are Goldsource models. The majority of the models are taken straight from the HL1 "The Trenches" mod, with the 3 MGs (Lewis, 08, and 15) being the only models available for fully automatic weapons. I searched high and low in other sites, with the MP18 being the only one I could find that fits the pack (it might have been an MP34 instead, I don't quite know).
5. For the BAR, it's already on the WW2 pack. You could easily pick and mix the files from the .pk3s to use whatever sprite set you want.
1. True that. Still, kudos for trying to give this what I call a “trenchpunk” feel. It’s easy to give the Nazis the cool toys but not their Imperial ancestors.
2. Oh, it’s the flare gun? It looks huge from that perspective, and flare guns tend to be dinky.
3. I kinda figured. After a closer look, the Liberator MG skin is the MG15nA, which is totally different from the more common MG 08/15 (I learnt that even before Battlefield 1 was announced).
4. I believe Zio McCall made an MP18 sprite some time back in the Spriting Carnival. You could look for it and use that.
5. No biggie. I might borrow some stuff here for a “trenchpunk”-styled mod when I have the chance.