Gloom Busters

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Nem05

Re: Gloom Busters

Post by Nem05 »

Thanks for sending me the file. The art style is wonderful. It's like a cousin of the Earthbound or Mother RPG series (and I love that series' aesthetic). It's unfortunate that the creative process was tied to a bad relationship, because it's pretty neat. It'd be cool if there were some boss enemies that you could beat nonviolently.
Linz

Post by Linz »

Skelegant wrote:i think i still have a copy of it somewhere, lemme grab that for you

Ayo could I have one too
Skelegant
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Skelegant »

ye
Unregret
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 9+1

Post by Unregret »

can I have this one too; plz? btw its not stupid at all. How can I create a texture pack out of this mod? without enemy and weapon.
Skelegant
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Skelegant »

This should do the trick, just gonna copy the link I sent to ol lins up there
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ncn5e84x ... 2.wad/file
i thiiiiiink you should be able to just delete everything in the wad above the P_START marker, all the sprites and sounds and stuff, that should leave you with just the textures
Unregret
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 9+1

Post by Unregret »

Skelegant wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:51 am This should do the trick, just gonna copy the link I sent to ol lins up there
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ncn5e84x ... 2.wad/file
i thiiiiiink you should be able to just delete everything in the wad above the P_START marker, all the sprites and sounds and stuff, that should leave you with just the textures
I did, but most floor texture still remain the same. These colorful texture really is something. Maybe you can post a link to complete texture pack? And thank you; people no longer cursed to play with only MSPaint TP with their cartoon pack.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”