[NEW!] Doom Delta v2.0 Released!

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [NEW!] Doom Delta v2.0 Released!

Postby el armadillo2 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:30 pm

zrrion the insect wrote:What version of GZdoom are you using?

I tried with the newest version just now, (and also the dev build) still happens.
el armadillo2
Anyone that has a custom title is gay.
 
Joined: 11 Nov 2016
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.

Re: [NEW!] Doom Delta v2.0 Released!

Postby Korell » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:57 pm

el armadillo2 wrote:WHy does the game crash when you press the next/previous item keys?

el armadillo2 wrote:
zrrion the insect wrote:What version of GZdoom are you using?

I tried with the newest version just now, (and also the dev build) still happens.


I'm currently using the latest stable release, 3.6.0, and when I map the next item, previous item and activate item keys and use them in game it doesn't crash. Though Doom Delta doesn't appear to have an inventory anyway so why would you need these key mappings? Are you mixing it with some other mod?
User avatar
Korell
 
Joined: 28 May 2017

Re: [NEW!] Doom Delta v2.0 Released!

Postby el armadillo2 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:49 am

Korell wrote:
el armadillo2 wrote:WHy does the game crash when you press the next/previous item keys?

el armadillo2 wrote:
zrrion the insect wrote:What version of GZdoom are you using?

I tried with the newest version just now, (and also the dev build) still happens.


I'm currently using the latest stable release, 3.6.0, and when I map the next item, previous item and activate item keys and use them in game it doesn't crash. Though Doom Delta doesn't appear to have an inventory anyway so why would you need these key mappings? Are you mixing it with some other mod?

I'm not using any mod, and isn't the Chaos Field an item?
el armadillo2
Anyone that has a custom title is gay.
 
Joined: 11 Nov 2016
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.

Re: [NEW!] Doom Delta v2.0 Released!

Postby Korell » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:32 am

el armadillo2 wrote:I'm not using any mod, and isn't the Chaos Field an item?


Not for me it isn't. If I summon a chaos field
Code: Select allExpand view
summon chaosfield
and pick it up then it is instant use and lasts for a set time before ending, just like the invulnerability and invisibility powerups.
User avatar
Korell
 
Joined: 28 May 2017

Re: [NEW!] Doom Delta v2.0 Released!

Postby wildweasel » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:36 am

Hmm. I wonder if the crash is specific to one of the HUD types?
User avatar
wildweasel
「お前はもうトースト」[you are already toast.]
Moderator Team Lead
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003

Re: [NEW!] Doom Delta v2.0 Released!

Postby el armadillo2 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:52 am

wildweasel wrote:Hmm. I wonder if the crash is specific to one of the HUD types?

Tested it with all of the HUDs, it crashes on all of them.
el armadillo2
Anyone that has a custom title is gay.
 
Joined: 11 Nov 2016
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.

Previous

Return to Gameplay Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests