Stories and Settings for Wolfenstein-based Projects

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
YukiHerz
Global Moderator
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Stories and Settings for Wolfenstein-based Projects

Post by YukiHerz »

An idea i've made in my head:
Spoiler: Wolfendoom "Lost Battlegrounds"
Wtf have i been eating.

Edit: And some answers to questions that will probably be asked:
-BJ still kicking in the 90's?
During a secret mission in the 60's he followed the nazis into a magic world where a wizard told him about a great omen looming over his world and gave him a potion to rejuvenate, he told him to use when "seeds of war appear in the southern lands".

-Why Brazil?
Just because in Wolfendoom you and your allies speak English, while the enemy talks in German, 3 of the characters in this story talk spanish along with most of your allies, Joao can understand the enemy phrases as Grazel still uses Brazilian Portuguese as their language (And latter nazis speaking a form of German combined with Portuguese), and most of Joao allies speak Portuguese, this creates an analogy.

-How is this Wolfendoom?
There's BJ in it, not enough? there's Nazis, and the outcome of the story sets the ground for World War 3, so plenty of new stories for BJ and his 3 new allies.
stroggkiller

Post by stroggkiller »

HazeBandicoot wrote:An idea i've made in my head:
Spoiler: Wolfendoom "Lost Battlegrounds"
I like this idea, probably i can make the story be in a mod what i making
xenoxols
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by xenoxols »

If the main character isn't BJ and there are no nazis, then calling it wolfenstein would be like calling an egg an apple. That's just not what it is.
XCVG

Post by XCVG »

xenoxols wrote:If the main character isn't BJ and there are no nazis, then calling it wolfenstein would be like calling an egg an apple. That's just not what it is.
I think you can get away with one or the other or even neither if it's clear that it takes place in the same universe and makes enough references. More of a spinoff, I guess.
stroggkiller

Post by stroggkiller »

Another idea: after the ww2, the captain totenkofp by a operation similar to operation: paperclip, he make a new life,many years later he make a corporation called cabalco but in reality its a cult to resurrect hitler and hans grosse and laboratory for making a advanced super soldier army using a andvanced mutant virus made by doctor schabbs but all become wrong, he is possesed by a demon called tchernobog and using him to make a portal to hell and destroy all the world, your mission is to stop captain totenkofp and tchernobog and they mutants and demons army
demo_the_man

Post by demo_the_man »

my scenario is wolfendoom:operation unthinkable

It starts in 1945, in berlin right as the second world war ends. In this universe the non soviet allied powers decide to launch operation unthinkable, a plan to take over the soviet union though a massive suprise attack. You play as BJ, called back into service and dropped behind enemy lines with a set of missions
1 Destroy the soviet nuclear weapons reaserch facility
2 Decapitate the soviet goverments command structure( kill stalin and his cabinent)
3 Escape back to allied lines
stroggkiller

Post by stroggkiller »

demo_the_man wrote:my scenario is wolfendoom:operation unthinkable

It starts in 1945, in berlin right as the second world war ends. In this universe the non soviet allied powers decide to launch operation unthinkable, a plan to take over the soviet union though a massive suprise attack. You play as BJ, called back into service and dropped behind enemy lines with a set of missions
1 Destroy the soviet nuclear weapons reaserch facility
2 Decapitate the soviet goverments command structure( kill stalin and his cabinent)
3 Escape back to allied lines
Good concept!
And this is my idea of the cold war:
Spoiler:

Return to “Off-Topic”