gregbowers

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by gregbowers »

Hello, I'm new here! I like this place, it's nice
Bit Crust
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10, Ubuntu 2X.XX

Post by Bit Crust »

Hello, I am new here, and somewhat new to Doom, directed to this thread by a newbie thread from a decade ago.

I like the classic Doom games and reading the code of the maps and mods I've gotten, so I figure it natural to make an account on the forum of the source port I use.

In all likelihood I'm mostly gonna lurk, but fingers crossed, I will publish something, probably something with swords, at some point in the future. Being new, I can only hope that's not something done-to-death.

I'm specifically making this account NOW instead of when I've got something to post because I wanted to check a certain account's activity to see if a mod's dev had discontinued the project, or if any word was available.

Hopefully, this is the requirement to view an account and this won't look silly in retrospect, but that's to be determined.

Thank you for reading, later.
NoobMarine
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by NoobMarine »

Hello, my name is NoobMarine or just Marine, i've been on this forum before (mostly lurking lol) years ago, but i got my account deleted and i decided to create another one.

I've been playing Doom for years already and i also started a project years ago (sadly with a slow development), which i'm looking forward to finally share with the community what i'm working on soon.

I like to play all Doom games, including Doom 3, and numerous megawads, TCs and gameplay mods this community has made over the years. The source ports i mostly use are GZDoom and Zandronum (the first one being Jdoom/Doomsday Engine back then, and it's where i started making maps).

Currently, i'm a level designer and artist trying to improve my skills each today. Hopefully i can make resources to help in some projects in the future.

I'm looking forward to interact with the community and become part of it o/.

Return to “Off-Topic”