Please do not mimic the behavior of the posts shown here.
Moderator: GZDoom Developers
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:32 am
The link is dead, could you please upload to dropbox or google drive?
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:30 pm
Well, this is just sad. Here I was looking for exactly the same thing.
- Posts: 1055
- Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:56 pm
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:09 pm
- Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)
Will you be doing the second episode? At least his map exists, and some of the parts were eventually made (not only Limbo, the unholy cathedral and the tower with the boss (although not in hell in the finale) are also in the end the remnants of this concept).
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:54 pm
- Graphics Processor: nVidia (Legacy GZDoom)
Good idea, but it would be a thousand times better, if DECORATE could do a checksight that is not necessarily by default towards the PLAYER. That is, an A_CheckTargetSightKate wrote:After a few years, I finally got around to adding this.
bool CheckSight (int sourcetid, int desttid, int flags)
Checks to see if any actors with sourcetid can see any actors with desttid (0 can be used for either argument to mean the script activator). Return value is 1 if there is a line of sight between any two actors or 0 otherwise. The following two flags are accepted:
PS: I did mention that I was going to have it count the number of actors which are visible, but I decided to let the function early out instead to avoid unnecessary extra sight checks. A loop in the script could do the counting just as easily. If you need the FOV stuff, it's not that hard to [wiki=GetActorAngle]simulate it[/wiki], and [wiki=distance]distance[/wiki] is just as simple to figure out.
- CSF_NOFAKEFLOORS - Ignores [wiki=Transfer_Heights]fake floors[/wiki].
- CSF_NOBLOCKALL - Ignores "Block Everything" lines.