Extreme Weapon Pack!

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
User avatar
Medicris
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:14 pm
Location: British Columbia

Re: Extreme Weapon Pack!

Post by Medicris »

Immortal Destroyer wrote:(taking this wad as a serious weaponset)
Sorry, but unless this is some kind of ironic post, I guess the whole joke of the mod went right over your head.

I could go into detail and explain the humour, but explaining jokes is much like like dissecting a frog: by the end of it they'll both be dead and lifeless.

Oh yeah, friendly bit of advice for forums or real life in general: anyone can say "please respect my opinion" but that doesn't make it sacred to anybody. When anyone presents something to the public (including thoughts and opinions), anyone has the right to respond with their own opinion about it so long as they do so in a civil manner.
User avatar
TheMightyHeracross
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Extreme Weapon Pack!

Post by TheMightyHeracross »

Immortal Destroyer wrote: Respect please that this is my Opinion.
5; I believe that is a garbage WAD.
You just upright called his mod garbage for no reason. He put effort in this, you know. :nope:
How do you expect us to respect your opinion if you upright insult the author and his mod?
Also...
Immortal Destroyer wrote: 4; The hands of DoomGuy are so much skinny, he looks like his a Gay (I try to do my best at the Subject: Don't be rude).
Piss off, homophobe.
Immortal Destroyer
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:34 pm
Location: That's a very interesting Question.

Re: Extreme Weapon Pack!

Post by Immortal Destroyer »

TheMightyHeracross wrote:
Immortal Destroyer wrote: Respect please that this is my Opinion.
5; I believe that is a garbage WAD.
You just upright called his mod garbage for no reason. He put effort in this, you know. :nope:
How do you expect us to respect your opinion if you upright insult the author and his mod?
Also...
Immortal Destroyer wrote: 4; The hands of DoomGuy are so much skinny, he looks like his a Gay (I try to do my best at the Subject: Don't be rude).
Piss off, homophobe.
And that's what i believe about it. I don't feel anything extreme, it looks like you're joking. Seriously. When i see Comments; "This is so Extreme!", i Download it to see what kind of "Extreme" is that. And i was very disappointment about the Result. The only thing i see, it's a Gay DoomGuy, with so much skinny hands, and when he broke he's nail, he paint it up (That makes me Extremely Mad), a GamePad that throws Turtles and some other things (OK, that was funny), an Toothbrush (That was funny too), a lot of secrets in the weapons and monsters, and Ultimate Slow but Overpowered Weapons. It seems to me that you're joking. And im not rude in that, in fact, i try to say that i don't like it, and i say the reasons that i don't like it. DoomGuy's hands must be with muscles, with hair, not a skinny hand with no hair. DoomGuy is a "Manly" guy (Just like me :lol: ) , and i will repeat, not a gay. He defeat a lot of bad and ugly demons, not little boys :( . If you want to license your mod with new stuff that no one have planned about them, don't license them with stupid and useless things. That's what i see.
User avatar
TheMightyHeracross
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:41 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Extreme Weapon Pack!

Post by TheMightyHeracross »

The "Extreme Weapon Pack" name is also supposed to be funny, because of its irony. The nail-painting, turtles, toothbrush, its all a joke. The "Ultimate Slow but Overpowered Weapons" are all jokes. You apparently don't get it.
And why are you so upset over how the arms look? It's not supposed to be a serious .wad, its supposed to be funny. But here you are, whining about how "gay" Doomguy looks with his hairless, skinny arms (again, homophobia), when it's not even serious.
User avatar
TerminusEst13
Posts: 1625
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:08 pm

Re: Extreme Weapon Pack!

Post by TerminusEst13 »

Immortal Destroyer wrote:The only thing i see, it's a Gay DoomGuy, with so much skinny hands, and when he broke he's nail, he paint it up (That makes me Extremely Mad), [...] DoomGuy is a "Manly" guy (Just like me :lol: ) , and i will repeat, not a gay.
Welp.
User avatar
Matt
Posts: 9696
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:37 pm
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Operating System Version (Optional): Debian Bullseye
Location: Gotham City SAR, Wyld-Lands of the Lotus People, Dominionist PetroConfederacy of Saudi Canadia

Re: Extreme Weapon Pack!

Post by Matt »

Immortal Destroyer wrote:stupid
User avatar
Xaser
 
 
Posts: 10772
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:15 pm

Re: Extreme Weapon Pack!

Post by Xaser »

Immortal Destroyer wrote:Hello Doggo120,

I'm new here, and i want to tell you what i think about your modification (My Opinion). Sorry, but my Opinion about your mod is not very good. Please respect me. So please read what i think;

[stuff]
Image
Immortal Destroyer
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:34 pm
Location: That's a very interesting Question.

Re: Extreme Weapon Pack!

Post by Immortal Destroyer »

TheMightyHeracross wrote:The "Extreme Weapon Pack" name is also supposed to be funny, because of its irony. The nail-painting, turtles, toothbrush, its all a joke. The "Ultimate Slow but Overpowered Weapons" are all jokes. You apparently don't get it.
And why are you so upset over how the arms look? It's not supposed to be a serious .wad, its supposed to be funny. But here you are, whining about how "gay" Doomguy looks with his hairless, skinny arms (again, homophobia), when it's not even serious.
Oh, seems that i don't got that "Joke-WAD". Thanks.
Xaser wrote:
Immortal Destroyer wrote:Hello Doggo120,

I'm new here, and i want to tell you what i think about your modification (My Opinion). Sorry, but my Opinion about your mod is not very good. Please respect me. So please read what i think;

[stuff]
Image
Vaecrius wrote:
Immortal Destroyer wrote:stupid
I have no idea what are you guys try to talk about; I don't want to be an ass, but i see some Rules around here like;
Comments with 6 words or less, happens to be without any point. First, ask yourself; Why i sending this? and then; It will be useful to send this post or no?
I'm right or wrong?
User avatar
wildweasel
Posts: 21706
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:33 pm
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: Extreme Weapon Pack!

Post by wildweasel »

What's with all the "gay" talk, Immortal? I don't really think that's a very good way to describe what you're trying to describe. At best, it's just not the right word; at worst, it's outright offensive.
Immortal Destroyer
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:34 pm
Location: That's a very interesting Question.

Re: Extreme Weapon Pack!

Post by Immortal Destroyer »

wildweasel wrote:What's with all the "gay" talk, Immortal? I don't really think that's a very good way to describe what you're trying to describe. At best, it's just not the right word; at worst, it's outright offensive.
Alright then, i will give a try to be Non-Offensive as possible. And thanks, for reminding me to try more.
User avatar
hammer oz
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:59 pm

Re: Extreme Weapon Pack!

Post by hammer oz »

Well i dont know how but magically I was able to get through the first level of deus vualt using mah super electric toothbrush 8-) .
User avatar
Doggo120
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:19 am

Re: Extreme Weapon Pack!

Post by Doggo120 »

Wow! tons of stuff happened! haha. I just want to say this:
If you don't like something then you move on, you don't waste any time or energy on it. If you like it, then you share your thoughts and ideas
in places like this (forums, etc). Now Immortal Destroyer, I do respect your opinion (because that's how the world works, some like what others dislike) but its rather pointless to let me know about stuff you don't actually care:
5; I believe that is a garbage WAD.
That will not fix, change or improve anything. That doesn't help me polish my skills as a Doom modder. That doesn't make the WAD more enjoyable. That's not constructive criticism either. All you're is doing is... nothing helpful really.

The whole purpose was to bring a smile, a giggle. If it did, even if it was a little tiny one, then I can confidently say: mission accomplished!
Thank you guys for all the support (and non support :P)!

Soon there'll be news about a super secret project I'm working on huhu hoho and a EWP revision too!
User avatar
eclipse
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:44 pm
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Operating System Version (Optional): where did the discord field go
Location: meowmeowmeowmeow

Re: Extreme Weapon Pack!

Post by eclipse »

When I play ketchup gore mod with this, there's going to be SO MUCH BLOOD :wub:
Last edited by eclipse on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Immortal Destroyer
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:34 pm
Location: That's a very interesting Question.

Re: Extreme Weapon Pack!

Post by Immortal Destroyer »

Doggo120 wrote:Wow! tons of stuff happened! haha. I just want to say this:
If you don't like something then you move on, you don't waste any time or energy on it. If you like it, then you share your thoughts and ideas
in places like this (forums, etc). Now Immortal Destroyer, I do respect your opinion (because that's how the world works, some like what others dislike) but its rather pointless to let me know about stuff you don't actually care:
5; I believe that is a garbage WAD.
That will not fix, change or improve anything. That doesn't help me polish my skills as a Doom modder. That doesn't make the WAD more enjoyable. That's not constructive criticism either. All you're is doing is... nothing helpful really.

The whole purpose was to bring a smile, a giggle. If it did, even if it was a little tiny one, then I can confidently say: mission accomplished!
Thank you guys for all the support (and non support :P)!

Soon there'll be news about a super secret project I'm working on huhu hoho and a EWP revision too!
Alright, i was thought before that your "Garbage WAD" is made as an Action Mod. That's what i mean in my Reply. As an Action Mod fails, as a funny is terribly awesome. The weapon results are so awesome, like the New Plasma Gun (Image) the only thing that ruin a little my gameplay was the Super-Slow weapons. That doesn't make it funny, that make the gameplay boring, and annoying. Even with the Pistol Reload Time, even a Zombieman can kill me... and my stats are; 200 HP and 200 Armor. I hope to improve the Reload Times, and it will be one of the best mods i ever played... at 7 Place (DON'T think that's a very small rank, it's big to be one of my faves) Try the next time to put Secondary Fire to the Weapons, for example, at te
User avatar
eclipse
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:44 pm
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Operating System Version (Optional): where did the discord field go
Location: meowmeowmeowmeow

Re: Extreme Weapon Pack!

Post by eclipse »

The weapons and the reloads are meant to be slow, the trailer says "Make your game 159% harder"
Last edited by eclipse on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”