- This was GREAT, marine. I felt like in Doom3 the whole time while listening to Riley's transforming voice. This feature added a great deal of fun to the journey because it was done the right way. I'd wish the voice would not mix with the action though; it was bad for my ears
- Some insanely good ideas are found in this. If I can only state the ass-view from the bottom of the sink
- There is, as some have mentioned, some repetitive battles to a limit in some levels.
- The UV selection gives the player some near impossible fight situations here and there.
- For those interested, combining this DTS-T with some BrutalDoom version will set the mood deeper. It worked great until two things: lag on "Of Blood & Steel" & a restart without the fists on one level that I forgot
- The behind the scenes paper is wonderful to read after completion. Great work of details there.
- So ... I don't think I need to comment further. You get the point. This was awesome. This is one of those I will have to play again(s).
Thanks for playing ... thanks for making it
early eighties ... the 21st of 1981 but I didn't find the month ...