1. Fixed, it was due to them being too close together, I changed the script to spawnspotforced.Eriance wrote:Anyone else feel the rockets are a bit weak? I remember in ROTT, that 1 shot would guarantee a kill on all but the toughest enemies. Here it takes 2 even on the weakest, on many occasions.
I played through the second episode up to the second level (but seem to be stuck) and found some bugs(?)
1) On the steps made of the floating pads in the second map of EP2, there seems to be a giant hole in a part of the steps. If you fall into it, you can't jump back out, and there is no way to get out that I found by wall-humping.
Spoiler:2) This part with the jump pad and the large Ankh-coins, the pad doesn't actually thrust you high enough to get them. I'm not sure if there is another way to obtain those coins.
Spoiler:3) There are large numbers of floating and wall-clipped food/health items found in the maps so far. Both in Episode 1 and 2. My guess is there you forgot to reset the Z-pos to 0 for these items after placing other items with a z-pos.
2. It's a secret
3. Some examples would be cool, so I know where to change them.
1. Fixedjute wrote:This is really wonderful! A few things:
1. The "I'm" in the second-highest difficulty level is missing its apostrophe.
2. Would you consider making this an IWAD, recognized as such by (G)ZDoom?
3. Would you consider a community project to create maps for a third episode (a "Master Levels" for ROTT)?
2. I would love to do this, I just don't know how.
3. Yes, im going to put out a doombuilder config and a .wad for making levels.
I've fixed most of the stuff mentioned, the big one is savegames. It is the godmode / dogmode powerups, I'm not sure if it's a problem with the decorate code, or a zdoom bug ?