Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:00 pm

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Post by wolfman »

Does anyone have the latest version of VAF? (VAF_edits-public.zip)
User avatar
TheNightATK300
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Post by TheNightATK300 »

I have it, but it's on my other laptop sadly.
User avatar
QuakedoomNukem Cz
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:27 am
Location: Smržovka; Czech Republic

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Post by QuakedoomNukem Cz »

Posibility of re-uploading DoomSouls, please?
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:00 pm

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Post by wolfman »

VitSm
 
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:26 am
Location: East of the West, West of the East

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Post by VitSm »

wolfman wrote:Does anyone have the latest version of VAF? (VAF_edits-public.zip)
VAF_edits-public.zip
Stock-Doom
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:42 pm

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Post by Stock-Doom »

VitSm wrote:
wolfman wrote:Does anyone have the latest version of VAF? (VAF_edits-public.zip)
VAF_edits-public.zip
Thank you so much!

I hope it stay this time.
Last edited by Stock-Doom on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
MrRumbleRoses
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:01 pm

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Post by MrRumbleRoses »

Captain J wrote:Mikk Updated the mod 2 years ago. Have fun!
that wasn't the one i was talking about. i was talking about a total conversion of the same name with some maps and such
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:00 pm

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Post by wolfman »

Thank you.
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:00 pm

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Post by wolfman »

MrRumbleRoses wrote:
Captain J wrote:Mikk Updated the mod 2 years ago. Have fun!
that wasn't the one i was talking about. i was talking about a total conversion of the same name with some maps and such
There is GZDoom Zero Tolerance that appears to have never been released. I couldn't find a download link anywhere.
User avatar
Apaul27
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:03 pm
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)
Location: Fighting some cats in the planet "Wool Ball", with Scott & Rebecca

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Post by Apaul27 »

Please re upload Vanilla as Fuck!
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=56276
User avatar
MrRumbleRoses
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:01 pm

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Post by MrRumbleRoses »

is there any download links for the mod Krazy Kate! Adventures of Light & Darkness?
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:00 pm

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Post by wolfman »

Apaul27 wrote:Please re upload Vanilla as Fuck!
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=56276
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=28589&start=3375#p1039579
MrRumbleRoses wrote:is there any download links for the mod Krazy Kate! Adventures of Light & Darkness?
https://static.angryscience.net/pub/hos ... krazykate/
User avatar
Xaser
 
 
Posts: 10772
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:15 pm

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Post by Xaser »

As a heads-up, Krazy Kate never saw a public release. I'm mirroring it for archiving's sake (angryscience.net is mine), but what's there is in no way a finished product or anything.

The latest version in the archive probably isn't the last version that ever existed, but it's the most recent one any of us have been able to scrounge up.
User avatar
MrRumbleRoses
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:01 pm

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Post by MrRumbleRoses »

Xaser wrote:As a heads-up, Krazy Kate never saw a public release. I'm mirroring it for archiving's sake (angryscience.net is mine), but what's there is in no way a finished product or anything.

The latest version in the archive probably isn't the last version that ever existed, but it's the most recent one any of us have been able to scrounge up.
ok. i just happened to have seen a video of the mod recently, and it kinda peeked my interests. and i figured i'd give it a look see for myself and such. but thanks
User avatar
EnriksD8
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:42 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Post by EnriksD8 »

VitSm wrote:
FFFFRRRR wrote:Does anybody have the Marine Skins v7-Wad?
viewtopic.php?t=24210

The dropbox-Link in that thread is broken. It has been inactive sind 2015.
http://web.archive.org/web/201701110344 ... kinsV7.zip

Can you also add the one for the vweps?

Return to “General”