Small transportation spacecraft

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
TheDoomGuy

Small transportation spacecraft

Post by TheDoomGuy »

Hi,

I have a request.

I'm looking for either a sprite or MD2 model of a spacecraft. To get a good idea of what I'm looking for, imagine you start in a UAC complex, you look behind you out the window, and see your ship. This is the kind of thing I'm looking for.

Any help would be very much appreciated. :wink:

DG
Caligari87
Admin
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Small transportation spacecraft

Post by Caligari87 »

That doesn't help give a "good idea" at all. :? Techy? Military? Personal? Combat? Weapons? Smooth? Rough? Shiny? Matte? Round? Sleek? Dirty? Clean?

8-)
TheDoomGuy

Post by TheDoomGuy »

Caligari_87 wrote:That doesn't help give a "good idea" at all. :? Techy? Military? Personal? Combat? Weapons? Smooth? Rough? Shiny? Matte? Round? Sleek? Dirty? Clean?

8-)
Haha, fair enough...

Techy, Rough, and Military Clean. Definitely not round, though. Probably square-ish. :P
JustinC

Post by JustinC »

find some pictures of model kits. i mean kits that aren't put together. i'm sure you can cobble together some kind of "rebel cruiser" ala starwars...anyhow, thats prolly how i would approach it.
i would try and make something for you, but my own mod is going to need them as well. :)
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

I can't dig through my files ATM but there is a good chance I have a model (MD2 or MD3) of something that might suit. I've ripped quite a few from various games and found quite a few on "teh intarweb" too. If you can do a google image search and find something about right, post it here and I'll look through my stuff when I get a chance to see if I have anything close.
HellCattX

Post by HellCattX »

In a pinch you can always use OS: Voxel Viewer 1.82, http://www.ppmsite.com/downloads/OSVV_1.8.exe , from Command and Conquer serries, use it to get a screen shot of a Voxel that are used and mod it to your liking. Thats how i made the mammoth tank sprites. just getting the voxel lined up can be a pain in the arse.
Diodeus

Post by Diodeus »

Spacecraft from Assassin 2015.
Dynamo

Post by Dynamo »

Diodeus wrote:Spacecraft from Assassin 2015.
...Is that a rip?
Diodeus

Post by Diodeus »

CKeen wrote:...Is that a rip?
Yes, I managed to rip textures and some objects.

Return to “Resources”