The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Postby dpJudas » Fri May 17, 2019 6:52 pm

RexS wrote:And it's like ... it's not our fault as a country if business expands and you allow them to set up shop? So I don't agree with him here. And then as a patriot, when the fans in Europe think it's just a general America bashing song, it pisses me off.

I think it is a bit too simplistic to see it as an America bashing song (although some people probably do, but then there will always be haters). I see the song more as a complaint that the world has gotten much more simple and boring in a way after everything was globalized. Basically you guys have the same things as we do over here, or in Asia for that matter - its just minor tweaks on things now. 100 years ago on the other hand almost no brand made it around the world.
dpJudas

Postby RexS » Fri May 17, 2019 6:58 pm

dpJudas wrote:
RexS wrote:And it's like ... it's not our fault as a country if business expands and you allow them to set up shop? So I don't agree with him here. And then as a patriot, when the fans in Europe think it's just a general America bashing song, it pisses me off.

I think it is a bit too simplistic to see it as an America bashing song (although some people probably do, but then there will always be haters). I see the song more as a complaint that the world has gotten much more simple and boring in a way after everything was globalized. Basically you guys have the same things as we do over here, or in Asia for that matter - its just minor tweaks on things now. 100 years ago on the other hand almost no brand made it around the world.

Yeah, that's how I look at it. lol
RexS

Postby scalliano » Thu May 23, 2019 5:31 pm

Mega Sg debug menu abuse:
scalliano
Resident ZDoom Waifu

Postby RexS » Thu May 23, 2019 8:58 pm

Damn right, brother! lol

RexS

Postby Captain J » Thu May 23, 2019 11:45 pm

The REAL Hulkamania Hulk Hogan? Holy shit, Brother! If only Randy Savage was still alive, he would gladly reply to you as well.
Captain J
'OH YE'

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby Gez » Fri May 24, 2019 5:16 am

Randy Savage is still alive, in Skyrim.
Gez

Postby JadedLexi » Fri May 24, 2019 10:35 am

When you die it just fades to black and you see the skyrim intro.
JadedLexi
"I challenge my fate!"

Postby Darkcrafter » Fri May 24, 2019 4:22 pm

Well, shit that happened to my deleted maps wads met a happy end - found all of my works on my sister's computer :roll: :oops:
Darkcrafter

Previous

Return to Off-Topic