[WIP] Project: Aurora

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
marble
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 am

Re: [WIP] Project: Aurora

Post by marble »

it's a cool effect, i think you should add it, altrough try not to make them look too big, on the shotguns, at least.

in the end, it's your mod.
User avatar
Hellser
Global Moderator
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:43 pm
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support
Location: Citadel Station

Re: [WIP] Project: Aurora

Post by Hellser »

marble wrote:it's a cool effect, i think you should add it, altrough try not to make them look too big, on the shotguns, at least.

in the end, it's your mod.
I shrunk the tracer trails down, but still viewable. Now to work on the monsters stuff.
User avatar
Slax
... in rememberance ...
Posts: 2121
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:01 am
Location: Window office.

Re: [WIP] Project: Aurora

Post by Slax »

Holding down the fire key when switching from the gatling gun will put you in an uncomfortable loop (until you stop firing). Slight bug which nearly got poor ol' Doomguy killed.
User avatar
Hellser
Global Moderator
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:43 pm
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support
Location: Citadel Station

Re: [WIP] Project: Aurora

Post by Hellser »

Slax wrote:Holding down the fire key when switching from the gatling gun will put you in an uncomfortable loop (until you stop firing). Slight bug which nearly got poor ol' Doomguy killed.
Which is also present in eriguns.wad. (Which the weapons were based upon.) I will see if I can get it fixed my self.
User avatar
Hellser
Global Moderator
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:43 pm
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support
Location: Citadel Station

Re: [WIP] Project: Aurora

Post by Hellser »

Aurora is on hiatus until I can figure out what to do with it. I enjoy the mod, but I personally feel it's missing something. Maybe a change of weapons or a change of how the mod it self will go. We shall see!
User avatar
MagSigmaX
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:52 pm
Location: Panamá

Re: [WIP] Project: Aurora

Post by MagSigmaX »

Hellser wrote: I personally feel it's missing something.
Well, what about adding some ponies? :P
User avatar
Big C
Posts: 2839
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:24 pm

Re: [WIP] Project: Aurora

Post by Big C »

NO.
User avatar
Hellser
Global Moderator
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:43 pm
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support
Location: Citadel Station

Re: [WIP] Project: Aurora

Post by Hellser »

Ugh. -_-

I'm referring to the weapons and the 'feel' of the wad. Not my obsession with MLP. ._.
User avatar
insightguy
Posts: 1730
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Re: [WIP] Project: Aurora

Post by insightguy »

OK I kind of like MLP.................... but why add it in something like this? :roll:
User avatar
Hellser
Global Moderator
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:43 pm
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support
Location: Citadel Station

Re: [WIP] Project: Aurora

Post by Hellser »

danyudanyu0821 wrote:OK I kind of like MLP.................... but why add it in something like this? :roll:
What the..
Hellser wrote:Aurora is on hiatus until I can figure out what to do with it. I enjoy the mod, but I personally feel it's missing something. Maybe a change of weapons or a change of how the mod it self will go. We shall see!
At no point did I mention I will add MLP content. -_-
User avatar
NeuralStunner
 
 
Posts: 12326
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:04 pm
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
Location: capital N, capital S, no space

Re: [WIP] Project: Aurora

Post by NeuralStunner »

Hellser wrote:At no point did I mention I will add MLP content. -_-
Nor was there a serious suggestion to do so.

You're a nooooooooob! :P <- That emoticon means I'm kidding!
Spoiler:
User avatar
Hellser
Global Moderator
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:43 pm
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support
Location: Citadel Station

Re: [WIP] Project: Aurora

Post by Hellser »

NeuralStunner wrote:
Hellser wrote:At no point did I mention I will add MLP content. -_-
Nor was there a serious suggestion to do so.

You're a nooooooooob! :P <- That emoticon means I'm kidding!
Spoiler:
Guess my sarcasm detector is off today. @_@
User avatar
SamVision
Posts: 2425
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:47 pm
Location: Behind You

Re: [WIP] Project: Aurora

Post by SamVision »

Monstrous Leopard People
User avatar
wildweasel
Posts: 21706
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:33 pm
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: [WIP] Project: Aurora

Post by wildweasel »

SamVision wrote:Monstrous Leopard People
Hexen 2 did that and it sucked. =P
User avatar
NeuralStunner
 
 
Posts: 12326
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:04 pm
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
Location: capital N, capital S, no space

Re: [WIP] Project: Aurora

Post by NeuralStunner »

wildweasel wrote:
SamVision wrote:Monstrous Leopard People
Hexen 2 did that and it sucked. =P
One ofthe worst frickin' monsters in any game I've played.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”