Dsdoom3 - 32 map Total Conversion almost done!

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Dark-Assassin

Re: Dsdoom3 - 32 map Total Conversion almost done!

Post by Dark-Assassin »

I find D-Touch is way better than D-GLES. D-Touch contains the unofficial port of GZDoom, PrBoom and Chocolate Doom. Also has support for HID controllers.
Another thing I like about it is that it doesn't require you to use a special tool to convert resources. But of course it doesn't look like Doomsday cut in half and put on steroids.
However, D-Touch no longer avalible on the Google Play Store. However, you should still be able to contact the author about it to find other purchase methods: http://beloko.com/?page=contact
loismustdie555

Post by loismustdie555 »

Dark-Assassin wrote:I find D-Touch is way better than D-GLES. D-Touch contains the unofficial port of GZDoom, PrBoom and Chocolate Doom. Also has support for HID controllers.
Another thing I like about it is that it doesn't require you to use a special tool to convert resources. But of course it doesn't look like Doomsday cut in half and put on steroids.
However, D-Touch no longer avalible on the Google Play Store. However, you should still be able to contact the author about it to find other purchase methods: http://beloko.com/?page=contact
It is on the Amazon Android App Store

Also this mod looks sick. :D
Nothing like what I expected
FANADICALCOWHEAD

Post by FANADICALCOWHEAD »

Hello everyone, I'm back with a few announcements concerning this project. The first is that I would like to continue working on this project and hopefully finish it up this time around. The second is that my old hard drive which had all of the content of the game is no longer in an operable computer, so the little file with ALL of the credits is possibly lost forever, fortunately, before losing everything, I had made a final PRBOOM.wad for Prboom on my phone, so technically it is the most up to date version of the wad, unfortunately, the OpenGL map fixes are lost, but upon replaying the swamp map I realized I might want to replace it altogether. I no longer want this wad to dwell privately, I'd like some circulation to help preserve this wad. so without further ado here's the most recent version of the game from 2015
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jwe2envyzmd/PRBOOM.WAD

Also if anyone wishes to participate, I do need help writing a better storyline for map06, map11, 20, and map30 inter-texts
Pedro vc

Post by Pedro vc »

Cool to see the project is back. I can't wait to play the final version
FANADICALCOWHEAD

Post by FANADICALCOWHEAD »

I'm also thinking of adding deathmatch arenas outside of the main levels, to make this wad as playable and dynamic as possible, within the PrBoom limits. I'm still seeking some Zdoom guys if they want help develop an expansion with me.
Thedarkcube

Post by Thedarkcube »

Is it doom touch compatible? If it is I would like to try it
StroggVorbis
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by StroggVorbis »

Thedarkcube wrote:Is it doom touch compatible? If it is I would like to try it
Doom Touch/Delta Touch has PrBoom+, so..
Prep

Post by Prep »

I put this wad on my flashcart and activated the console in the options to see why it was crashing after I pick a difficulty. Is there a known problem that causes this error?
Attachments
PXL_20220722_230516340_2.jpg
Graf Zahl
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer

Post by Graf Zahl »

Empty columns are not an error in ZDoom-based ports, it looks like this was never tested on more classic ones.
Kirgo

Post by Kirgo »

Graf Zahl wrote:Empty columns are not an error in ZDoom-based ports, it looks like this was never tested on more classic ones.
So what do you think it can be done?

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”