Old Weapons Mod

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Xim

Old Weapons Mod

Post by Xim »

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Zim-Weapons (Not Xim mind you). This is an old mod I made when I was 16, and never got around to actually releasing it. This later became my Xim Weapons mod I released a few months ago, due to editing it more and more after time. I thought I'd show it off, since I owe it too my younger self, and thought it might be nice to show some progress (even though I'm still not that great). I give this to you as-is. So, just enjoy a trip through my history of bein' a noob.

Features include:
-Weapons inspired by the Doom Bible (or just ripped off).
-New weapons alongside old weapons.
-A few new enemies.
-Zombies aren't the only ones who drop weapons!
-A text file, in the DoomWorld format. Shows some kind of over ambitions and such.
-Perfectly accurate machine guns!
-A bug handy feature that disallows the walls from going down in the "Dead Simple" level, forcing allowing you to jump up to the eye-switch to exit or IDCLIP to fight the spider-babies.

Download it today!
scalliano

Re: Old Weapons Mod

Post by scalliano »

Endearing!

Why does that big red hand remind me of the Demoness from Praevus (albeit male)?
DavidB1000

Re: Old Weapons Mod

Post by DavidB1000 »

Looks good. I like it so far.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”