glass

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
cccp_leha

Post by cccp_leha »

If you pay attention you and I are not the only ones; others' emotions are even worse :D :D
Location: Denver, CO How do they get teflon to stick to the pan?

Damn detention.....

Post by Sticky »

I will not feed the trolls.I will not feed the trolls.I will not feed the trolls.
I will not feed the trolls.I will not feed the trolls.I will not feed the trolls.
(Yeah, I for sure find mdxt slightly humorous at times, but it's definitely not the way he intends it to be... ) Damnit here we go again..
I will not feed the trolls.I will not feed the trolls.I will not feed the trolls.I will not feed the trolls.........
Mighty Duck X-treme

Post by Mighty Duck X-treme »

WHAT THE HELL WAS THE POINT OF THIS POST ANYWAY?!
Last edited by Mighty Duck X-treme on Sat Aug 16, 2003 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HotWax

Post by HotWax »

cccp_leha wrote:I think mine was most summarizeded and bettererest :D
I tend to ramble around in my posts when I'm not exactly sure what it is I want to say. Then after writing a novel, I read them again and then take out stupid shit and compress them down to short-story size. Then I read them again and decide whether to hit Submit or Cancel.

Sadly, sometimes pointless and rambling posts get ok'd despite my best intentions to the contrary. ^_^

Return to “General”