Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
JoeyTD
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Re: Resource Request thread Non-Cyber mancubus edit

Post by JoeyTD »

Protozoare wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:22 pm I remember seeing a fully coded mancubus with big arms(as if it was before receiving cybernetics) on youtube a long time ago. It was a video about a doom mod that replaces all the cybernetic demons with techless variants. I searched for hours for the mod in the video, but I can't seem to find the mancubus anymore. Does anyone have the thing? I would be very thankful if you do. I've found the rest of the non-cyber demons edits, but all I can find of the mancubus are a few sprites, and no coded variant of said monster. Here is an example of said spritesfatsohit.pngarms.png
https://www.moddb.com/mods/vanilla-as-fuck
Protozoare
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Post by Protozoare »

Thank you a lot for finding it!
Zackdoessomething

Post by Zackdoessomething »

Does anyone have Amuscaria's sprite sheets for all versions of Demon Eclipse?
The Philosopher
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference

Post by The Philosopher »

Can anyone remove the disk from Cosmobyte DP-27? currently needed for a reload animation
peewee_RotA

Post by peewee_RotA »

Has anyone ever done a whip weapon animation? I think it'd be interesting to add a grapple hook kind of item with a whip attack animation.

I've done something similar with a mace and chain.
The Philosopher

Anyone have the old Freedoom Pistol sprites with Doom Hands?
-Ghost-

Post by -Ghost- »

Does anyone know of any good collections of angled modern weapons, like M4's, FAL's, 870 shotguns and such? Preferably with reloading frames as well if possible. Same goes for any other modern sprites if there are any out there for item pickups, barrels, etc. Thank you!
Kaution

Post by Kaution »

Protozoare
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Protozoare »

Does any one have a spritesheet of a regular man/zombie that is fatter than a shotgunner, but has no weapons in his hand? Not as fat as a mancubus, just a bit overweight. Preferably in a suit, not armor, and not muscular like a chaingunner. I have seen a sprite of something that fits this vague description, but it has dubious origins, and the shading is non-existent. I'd rather not upload the sprite, not because it breaks any rule, but because of what it is associated with. I'm working on this total conversion, and I need a reference for all angles for a fat guy. In the maps you play as this student who learns at this fictional school, and has all sorts new stuff. There is a sports teacher, on which I am working on. He will, upon saying a phrase, force the player to do a number of pushups/squats, allowing the others to get closer to the player, and posing a danger if the player ignores it. The mod will also have a skill system, each skill representing resistance to a damage type(school subject), a map of the level(but not the fun abstract one, just architecture for now, as I am still learning ultimate doom builder) Don't worry, it's not related to school shooting or terrorism. Blood is disabled, and gore is non-existent. Also, no guns. Just things that would thematically fit, like math books and inkwells. Instead of dying, all enemy types perform sports exercises, that get harder the more you damaged them(Squats is death, and pushups is xdeath), and then, when they are done, revive, essentially making it nightmare by default. Besides the fat man sprites, anything that fits the theme of the mod would be appreciated.
-Ghost-

Post by -Ghost- »

Thanks, I'll take a look. We were able to find most of the modern weapons we needed, but does anyone have any good angled shotguns, M3's, Mossbergs, SPAS, etc? Nothing too cartoony, more on the realistic side without just being a 3D model rip.
The Philosopher

Does anyone have Neoworm Skorpion sheet but in png format?
Gothic

Post by Gothic »

The Philosopher wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:54 pm Does anyone have Neoworm Skorpion sheet but in png format?
Thanks to HMNuke93 for keeping a backup.

Does anyone know who made this hand?
Ac!d

Post by Ac!d »

Gothic wrote: Does anyone know who made this hand?
Per Kristian.
The Philosopher

can anyone mount a scope on this AK?
JetteboyTV

Post by JetteboyTV »

Can someone make a angled version of these sprites?

Return to “Requests”