[Sprites] JoeyTD's sprite edits

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
JoeyTD
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Re: [resource] JoeyTD's sprite edits

Post by JoeyTD »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:wait, i found both of them in AlandoGuns. :P Although, the Rocket Launcher looks weird looking.
well your not the only one to say that (i think ID software made it ware no person or thing should ever make a angled version of the original 8 weapons)

[update: soon to post a cantered view of the blood flare gun and more]
Xim

Post by Xim »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:aside from the Caco Imp thing, did someone made an angled version of the BFG9000 and the Rocket Launcher?
http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21372

I made the rocket dude, that actually looks like the doom "rocket rifle".
SoulCrow

Post by SoulCrow »

Xim, I'm pretty sure he means has someone made an angled version of the Rocket Launcher/BFG for use as a weapon, not as a marine sprite.
Ryan Cordell
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Ryan Cordell »

Yeah. Search in a wad named "ultforever.wad", there's an angled rocket lawnchair there.
JoeyTD

Post by JoeyTD »

[cancel for the flare gun update, update now new sheet of the wolf3D Nazi officer and guard]

WTH... all 9 original weaps 0.o

i get a idea but i think its going to fail epically

My idea:

go to the skulltag forum show off some of my work and see if person or poeple who made skulltag would update the nazi officer and ss skins with my fring poses i made up.
Cardboard Marty
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Cardboard Marty »

I don't believe it'll fail. They have a user contributions forum now, so maybe if you separate your frames in a .wad file, they'll add it in :)

Also, remember that from Doom's eight original weapons, two of them can't really be angled in anyway. :P
JoeyTD

Post by JoeyTD »

Marty Kirra wrote:I don't believe it'll fail. They have a user contributions forum now, so maybe if you separate your frames in a .wad file, they'll add it in :)

Also, remember that from Doom's eight original weapons, two of them can't really be angled in anyway. :P
i get a little problem there marty i don't know how to make a mod or a wad (takes to long to read need a video tutorial something)
Xim

Post by Xim »

BoldEnglishman wrote:Xim, I'm pretty sure he means has someone made an angled version of the Rocket Launcher/BFG for use as a weapon, not as a marine sprite.
Killar

Post by Killar »

About that Imp riding a Cacodemon, mine looked like the Imp was hanging on the Cacodemon. The edited version looks better, but the only way I can so this, is if I have only one part of a spritesheet, but only for the Imp. And I got another idea, a Stalker from Hexen, with legs. It's only an idea, if anyone wants to make something like that.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Killar wrote:About that Imp riding a Cacodemon, mine looked like the Imp was hanging on the Cacodemon. The edited version looks better, but the only way I can so this, is if I have only one part of a spritesheet, but only for the Imp. And I got another idea, a Stalker from Hexen, with legs. It's only an idea, if anyone wants to make something like that.
Make it yourself. (And shut the hell up, again.)
.+:icytux:+.

Post by .+:icytux:+. »

wildweasel wrote:
Killar wrote:About that Imp riding a Cacodemon, mine looked like the Imp was hanging on the Cacodemon. The edited version looks better, but the only way I can so this, is if I have only one part of a spritesheet, but only for the Imp. And I got another idea, a Stalker from Hexen, with legs. It's only an idea, if anyone wants to make something like that.
Make it yourself. (And shut the hell up, again.)
true, if you dont get the "shut the hell up", he meant, its better for you to stop doing requests in this thread, forever, period.

there allready is a stalker from hexen with legs. look in alandoguns. one thing then again which would be nice is a underwater swimming stalker with a "mermaid tail" xP but spriting something like this would be hard as hell.
Killar

Post by Killar »

It was only a god damned idea. And I can't do anything, when it comes to spriting.

The only things I'm good at is DECORATE, MAPINFO, maping, maping parts for joke wads, but not spriting, and I forgot to mention recolors.

:bang: (Repeated emoticons trimmed for sanity -ww)
InsanityBringer

Post by InsanityBringer »

Woah, I doubt the smiley spam was needed. This forum might have many smilies, but they don't need to be used as much as possible. They work better if one or mabye even two that fit the situation are added in.
Killar

Post by Killar »

I wanted to stop that much smileys, but I couldn't stop myself.(again)
Spoiler:
Remmirath
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Remmirath »

Stop spamming or GTFO.

Return to “Resources”