[SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
User avatar
simpletonnn
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by simpletonnn »

Behold the almighty MIXUPPER CANNON
Image
(inspired by a blockland addon)
User avatar
enderkevin13
Posts: 1383
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:30 am
Location: :noiƚɒɔo⅃

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by enderkevin13 »

simpletonnn wrote:Behold the almighty MIXUPPER CANNON
Image
(inspired by a blockland addon)
THESE SPRITES ARE GETTIG OUT OF HAND
User avatar
Devianteist
Posts: 945
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: Creating a SPACE HULK conversion!

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Devianteist »

VriskaSerket wrote:I wasn't going to, but I decided to make a lil' edit to the current D4 shotgun with parts of the actual thing:
Image
Below I give ye the full thing. I removed some repeated frames that are apparently necessary ingame for I dunno what reason.

EDIT:
I couldn't help it and I improved it a bit because it largely disappointed me somehow.
Image
Also updated the file
Its so beautiful
User avatar
Orka
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:51 am
Location: Lost in the backrooms.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Orka »

It's time to go back in time. :D I took the base of the ethereal crossbow from heretic and the poison bolt of the strife crossbow.
This is the crossed crossbow:
Spoiler:
Obviously credits to wildweasel, Marty Kirra, Raven Software and Rogue Entertainment. (It's done I guess.)

Next one is Abobo... Made more frames but I'm nut sure if it looks ok... (well, I'm bed at puns)
Spoiler:
Credits to id software.

And the last one is - supposed to be - a mobster. Here it is:
Spoiler:
Credits to Monolith Productions (because of the hat which I took from Caleb) and to Captain J.
Last edited by Orka on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Captain J
 
 
Posts: 16890
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 am
Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Captain J »

SmarineS wrote:Credits to Monolith Productions (because of the hat which I took from Caleb) and...
Me. I've made the scientist sprite with using scaliano's resources for Woolie Wool's Wolf3d mod called Operation Serpent.
User avatar
Orka
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:51 am
Location: Lost in the backrooms.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Orka »

Oh, okay! Thank you very much. :)
User avatar
wildweasel
Posts: 21706
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:33 pm
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by wildweasel »

What am I being credited for? I'm not sure I see any of my work on the crossbow there.
User avatar
Orka
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:51 am
Location: Lost in the backrooms.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Orka »

For the hand template... Am I wrong? I hope I'm not. :D
User avatar
enderkevin13
Posts: 1383
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:30 am
Location: :noiƚɒɔo⅃

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by enderkevin13 »

wildweasel wrote:What am I being credited for? I'm not sure I see any of my work on the crossbow there.
(Credit to you for this post)
User avatar
simpletonnn
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by simpletonnn »

not sure what im doing with this but it looks really cool
Image
User avatar
enderkevin13
Posts: 1383
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:30 am
Location: :noiƚɒɔo⅃

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by enderkevin13 »

simpletonnn wrote:not sure what im doing with this but it looks really cool
Image
Add like a thin barrel or something at the end.
User avatar
simpletonnn
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by simpletonnn »

Image
experimental firing sprites gif
(obviously not how it will look ingame)
User avatar
Dr_Cosmobyte
Posts: 2775
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: Killing spiders.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

And the last one is - supposed to be - a mobster. Here it is:
Spoiler:
Credits to Monolith Productions (because of the hat which I took from Caleb) and to Captain J.
would i be a son of a bitch if i requested you to do some machine gun sprites (a tommygun actually) for this? I plan to do a enemy pack for a mod of mine and he would fit...
User avatar
Captain J
 
 
Posts: 16890
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 am
Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Captain J »

simpletonnn wrote:not sure what im doing with this but it looks really cool
Image
nHvu0H02.png
Now its magazine is friendlier and cooler, i think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
BigProjectAlone
Posts: 780
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:38 am
Location: canada

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by BigProjectAlone »

SmarineS wrote:It's time to go back in time. :D I took the base of the ethereal crossbow from heretic and the poison bolt of the strife crossbow.
This is the crossed crossbow:
Spoiler:
Obviously credits to wildweasel, Marty Kirra, Raven Software and Rogue Entertainment. (It's done I guess.)

Next one is Abobo... Made more frames but I'm nut sure if it looks ok... (well, I'm bed at puns)
Spoiler:
Credits to id software.

And the last one is - supposed to be - a mobster. Here it is:
Spoiler:
Credits to Monolith Productions (because of the hat which I took from Caleb) and to Captain J.

could you do that crossbow with heretic hand ? i would use it this way :)
And with heretic ethereal arrows unstead

Return to “General”