[SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Revanic
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:39 am

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Revanic »

Doombusters? I wonder how that would turn out.
User avatar
demo_the_man
Posts: 748
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 7:34 am
Location: Workin

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by demo_the_man »

Yeah, play as a adam or Jamie in a crappy 94 wad
User avatar
Carbine Dioxide
Posts: 1927
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:16 pm
Location: Anywhere.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Carbine Dioxide »

Messing with Blox's stuff again. Credits to Blox, Batandy, and Solo Spaghetti.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Carbine Dioxide on Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
SamVision
Posts: 2425
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:47 pm
Location: Behind You

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by SamVision »

Ooh that looks nice, make one of it's eyes red for a better effect.
User avatar
Dr_Proton
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:19 am
Location: Germany

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Dr_Proton »

Slax wrote:Image Image
Blerp
You did this ? :shock: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjdziQcEKFg
PSTrooper
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by PSTrooper »

Bunny on a stick.

Image
Last edited by PSTrooper on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Captain J
 
 
Posts: 16890
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 am
Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Captain J »

Slax wrote:Image Image
Blerp
am i'm the only one who's get the joke? because i can realize slax's posts are reaction for the carbine dioxide's fire and ice pistol, and myth busters with red and blue background members as well.
User avatar
Slax
... in rememberance ...
Posts: 2121
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:01 am
Location: Window office.

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Slax »

They're just screen caps from the Doom episode.
User avatar
Captain J
 
 
Posts: 16890
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 am
Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Captain J »

if you say so, the placement of the carbine's pistols and yours just got me there. because of colors. totally matches and made me misunderstood. so...an coincidence, i think.

otherwise, :oops:
User avatar
Athel
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:31 am
Location: New Jersey

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Athel »

:-D <-------- The Joke

:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( <---------- Us
User avatar
Cardboard Marty
Posts: 1149
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:29 am
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
Location: Robot Mountain

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Cardboard Marty »

Image
Fun fact: The Gothic99 Player sprites had a duplicated frame for PLAYD3 that was a copied PLAYD4. I fixed this by making a new sprite using the Strifeguy and editing it accordingly! I felt silly posting this in my sprite works topic in the Resources sub-forum so here you go!

Also, I'm working on Vexler's sprites for TSP!
Image
User avatar
Viscra Maelstrom
Posts: 6200
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:14 am
Location: plergleland

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Viscra Maelstrom »

PSTrooper wrote:Bunny on a stick.

Image
is it just me, or is this more terrifying to look at than Romero's head on a stick? i mean, look at those wide-open, staring eyes... :shock:
User avatar
Ravick
Posts: 2001
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:59 pm
Location: Tubarão, Brasil

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Ravick »

raymoohawk wrote:some more progress on the summoner

Image
Image
:wub:
Vader wrote:Decided to try to finish some old monster concepts:
Image
Attack animation is still WIP!

Image

And more :wub:

!!
User avatar
Athel
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:31 am
Location: New Jersey

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Athel »

Made this and hand shaded it. Didnt come out good but better than What I've posted here before.
Untitled_16.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
scalliano
Posts: 2848
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:16 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by scalliano »

Marty Kirra wrote:Image
Fun fact: The Gothic99 Player sprites had a duplicated frame for PLAYD3 that was a copied PLAYD4. I fixed this by making a new sprite using the Strifeguy and editing it accordingly! I felt silly posting this in my sprite works topic in the Resources sub-forum so here you go!

Also, I'm working on Vexler's sprites for TSP!
Image
Hell yeah! Liking that stance a lot!

Return to “General”