[SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Bitterman

Re: [SPRITES] Spriting Carnival!!

Post by Bitterman »

jazzmaster9 wrote:Here's The Rise of the Triad MP-40.

Awesome! But the magazine is a different angle than the gun itself.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

also the hand is pretty small also ironsight didn't changed at all, but good to be seeing the marty's mp40 again!
Flynn Taggart

Post by Flynn Taggart »

B.J. Blaskowicz in Doom style

4x Magnified

Took some parts of Doomguy's skin and hair and pasted/edited it onto the original Wolfenstein 3-D hudface accordingly. Free for anyone to edit or use.
Zero X. Diamond

Post by Zero X. Diamond »

Wow, that actually looks fantastic. Great job!
Slax
... in rememberance ...

Post by Slax »

Flynn Taggart wrote:B.J. Blaskowicz in Doom style

4x Magnified

Took some parts of Doomguy's skin and hair and pasted/edited it onto the original Wolfenstein 3-D hudface accordingly. Free for anyone to edit or use.
OH SHIT. Full set, plox.
Flynn Taggart

Post by Flynn Taggart »

Slax wrote:Full set, plox.
Y'know, this sounds pretty tempting. Would look cool in some Wolf 3D styled doom wads ala Wolfendoom or if you just want to have different looking doomguy of sorts (Because I, myself, am a little sick of seeing the MAC Wolf face everywhere)
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

hell, now that's neato! and i wish he had a blonde hair like the original, though. if that's possible, of course!
Flynn Taggart

Post by Flynn Taggart »

A few more frames for the BJ Doom mug, I adjusted his hair to be more saturated akin to it's original colour but it doesn't look too good when it's palette-ized (might change it later). Also the health states will be limited to Doom's usual 4 since I don't see the point in doing Wolf 3D's full 7 similar to Samsara's BJ hud.
(The originals are there for comparison)

I'll post the full set if I get done with these hopefully.
Nash

Post by Nash »

Flynn Taggart wrote:B.J. Blaskowicz in Doom style

4x Magnified

Holy fuck YES. So bad-ass.
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

6.PNG
left is for doom and right is for wolf3d, anyway he's done now. and i know he has a only one rotation sprites for attacking and pain frame, because it was intended also requested by woolie wool for his wolf3d mod.

so...maybe it's really good idea to came up with, but i'm not going to update any of refinement or progress to him, because...i'm done, of course. so would be nice if someone could make he's rest of rotation frames for make him into the doom-friendly sprite.
noonecares

Post by noonecares »

As a result of spare time and too much caffeine, I took some fists from the press-release and made them look (kinda) like something, almost anyone can do it but I didn't seem to find anything like this on forums.

EDIT: Removed; sorry mates
Last edited by noonecares on Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flynn Taggart

Post by Flynn Taggart »

More Doom BJ hud frames. Includes all idle health states, Degreelessness mode, death and a few other faces. Will possibly keep going but not sure about the STFTLXX and STFTRXX frames since Wolf 3D never had such (There's some mac styled ones floating around but they're a bit different than the PC face) Also reverted the hair back to the normal brown since I couldn't find a colour I was happy with.
osjclatchford

Post by osjclatchford »

Flynn Taggart wrote:More Doom BJ hud frames. Includes all idle health states, Degreelessness mode, death and a few other faces. Will possibly keep going but not sure about the STFTLXX and STFTRXX frames since Wolf 3D never had such (There's some mac styled ones floating around but they're a bit different than the PC face) Also reverted the hair back to the normal brown since I couldn't find a colour I was happy with.
Just wow on these and lols to the doom zombie variant. That's fun. Will sure be using these (if ok to?)methinks...
Flynn Taggart

Post by Flynn Taggart »

osjclatchford wrote:Will sure be using these (if ok to?)methinks...
Go ahead, anyone can use or edit these as they like.
Clownman

Post by Clownman »

Flynn Taggart wrote:More Doom BJ hud frames. Includes all idle health states, Degreelessness mode, death and a few other faces. Will possibly keep going but not sure about the STFTLXX and STFTRXX frames since Wolf 3D never had such (There's some mac styled ones floating around but they're a bit different than the PC face) Also reverted the hair back to the normal brown since I couldn't find a colour I was happy with.
Awesome! Though did't he put on shades in god mode? ((Atleast in the jaguar version))

Return to “General”