Right now, my work is being focused on the new HUD - speaking of which, new beta version has been uploaded with some changes made to the HUD.
http://armory.drdteam.org/wwmods/inprog ... c-diaz.rar
Changes this time? (Retroactively listing the stuff from previous version as well)
- The new weapon, the K&S AT30 Slugthrower, has been implemented - the Revenant replacement now drops it.
- The slugthrower marines now fire projectiles instead of hitscans.
- The new SBARINFO HUD has been added, designed completely from scratch by me. Regular and fullscreen variants are included.
- I improved some aspects of the existing HUD, correcting a few offsets.
- An extra portion has been added to the normal HUD, displaying the number of remaining clips for each weapon. It does not appear in the fullscreen HUD.
- A backpack icon now appears on the HUD whenever the player has a backpack.
What needs work:
- The Slugthrower, period.
- The inventory bar for the HUD. Currently, it's only implemented in a very ramshackle way - you can select items and see which item you're selecting, but currently there is no way to tell what item is selected without cycling through the inventory. Also, the indicator arrows are in completely the wrong place in both normal and fullscreen modes, and since GZDoom is based on r666, the "noarrows" keyword does not work.
What I need help with:
- The test subject sprites. C'mon, I need help with this...
- SBARINFO-related question: I want the weapon icons on the HUD to turn red whenever their respective weapon has no ammo left in its clip. How would I do this? I had previously attempted to do so with this:
Code: Select all
drawswitchableimage P50Handgun && P50Clip, "nullimage", "WP2AX", "nullimage", "WP2A", 114, 180;