[Fixed] A couple of annoying problems...

Bugs that have been investigated and resolved somehow.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Please don't bump threads here if you have a problem - it will often be forgotten about if you do. Instead, make a new thread here.
Ultraviolet

Post by Ultraviolet »

You didn't know?
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

HotWax wrote:Luckily I've never seen Randy delete or modify someone else's post, and I've only seem him lock a single thread because it was pointless. There are no Hitlers here, thanks very much.
A "Hitler" would ban somebody just for the sake of banning them. I've been to several forums before, and they usually lock a thread when it's done with the intended topic. If you want to talk about something else, that is what the New Thread button is for.
Giest118

Post by Giest118 »

+++ ERROR: UNABLE TO COMPLY +++ USER "WILDWEASEL" IS NOT REGISTERED AS A VIABLE HUMAN +++ COMMAND "NEW THREAD BUTTON.EXE" IS INVALID +++ NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY +++ NOW WRITING "NEW THREAD BUTTON.EXE" +++ ERROR: "NEW THREAD BUTTON.EXE", PURPOSE UNKNOWN +++ PROCESSING... 10%... 20%... 30%... 40%... 50%... 60%... 70%... 80%... 90%... DONE +++ NOW WRITING "NEW THREAD BUTTON.EXE"... 5%... 10%... 15%... 20%...25%... 30%... 35%... 40%... 45%... 50%... 55%... 60%... 65%... 70%... 75%... 80%... 85%... 90%... 95%... 100% +++ DATA WRITING COMPLETE +++ BEGIN COMPILE OF "NEW THREAD BUTTON.CPP"... +++ ERROR IN COMPILE AT LINES 1 THROUGH 19867 +++ "NEW THREAD BUTTON.CPP" IS NOT A FILE CAPABLE OF BEING COMPILED INTO "NEW THREAD BUTTON.EXE" +++ MELON MELON MELON +++ HERE COMES THE CHEESE +++ MR. JELLY! MR. JELLY! +++ WARNING: USER "WILDWEASEL HAS CORRUPTED ALL MEMORY +++ DIVIDE BY CUCUMBER ERROR +++ PLEASE REINSTALL "TOTAL ANAL BASTARD.EXE" IN DIRECTORY: C:\WIN2K\VITAL PROGRAMS\TOTAL ANAL BASTARD.EXE" +++
Ultraviolet

Post by Ultraviolet »

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
DUMBASS
ERROR ERROR WILDWEASEL HAS BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU, RESPECT YOUR FUCKING ELDERS AND BETTERS.

Just a word of advice, you are too new here to start taking sides. Nobody cares which one you take because you are not a valuable player.
Giest118

Post by Giest118 »

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
DUMBASS
ERROR ERROR WILDWEASEL HAS BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU, RESPECT YOUR FUCKING ELDERS AND BETTERS.
... And people tell me to watch my language...

Okay, okay, sorry. I will shut up.
cccp_leha

Post by cccp_leha »

Ultraviolet wrote:RESPECT YOUR FUCKING ELDERS AND BETTERS.
(red text) ~= masters? geist, that guy in that other thread was told by none other than you what to do, what not to do and what the "ZDoom forum rules" are. We have no rules here (AFAIK?); rather standards that most people, being mature and all, here follow. You are not sticking to these standards by some of your posts. It wasn't that funny to begin with, but the second time completely killed it (not to mention the third and fourth). I've seen people start out with those kinds of posts and they were gone within a 1-2 weeks. Not because they got banned, because their posts would recieve either ignorance or STFUs. Don't let it turn out that way. Look before you leap ...err, post. Thank you and have a nice and productive day.
Bio Hazard

Post by Bio Hazard »

yep, thats the kind of stuf that "he that must not be named other than simply 'duck'"

but then again... if you can manage to get banned, you go down in forum history like "he that must not be named other than simply 'duck'"

EDIT: BTW CCCP: that was your 500th post
Last edited by Bio Hazard on Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Giest118

Post by Giest118 »

Hm... Okay, I think what I might have to do is leave for a while and contemplate how stupid I am. (I'm serious. You're not gonna hear from me for a while. (not that anyone cares, anyway))
cccp_leha

Post by cccp_leha »

Heh, maybe "he that must not be named other than simply 'duck'" is like the Phoenix? Or perhaps the Nazgul? There were/are none like that character here...
Bio Hazard

Post by Bio Hazard »

i await a ZDForums.wad to appear somewhere... :)

(if there isint one in dev, there should be)
cccp_leha

Post by cccp_leha »

I'd tell you who "dwforums" is, but I'd have to kill you.
<-------------
<-------------
randi
Site Admin

Post by randi »

Click.

Return to “Closed Bugs [GZDoom]”