How's everyone doing?

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
DELTAtheDboi005
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

How's everyone doing?

Post by DELTAtheDboi005 »

Title says all, how's everyone going? what did you guys get up to? what things have you got planned for the week? :)

I've recently been working on stuff for TAOD, and I went to kangaroo island for a vacation recently.
Caligari87
Admin

Re: How's everyone doing?

Post by Caligari87 »

I just got back from a small vacation; finally got my whole immediate family together in one place for the first time in nearly a decade, so that was really nice to see everyone (and their new significant others!). We did hiking, dinners, movie nights, and museums.

A taste of some of the amazing stuff we got to see (60 seconds, watch to the end)

Gonna go see Guardians 3 for my brother-in-law's birthday this weekend, so that'll be fun.

8-)
Hellser
Global Moderator
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Hellser »

Working 2PM-11PM for 4 days in a row, off one, work again, off another.. rinse and repeat. ALL FOR THE GLORY OF MONEY!

Oh, and my wife's car needs a new suspension, which I'm doing on my day off -- tomorrow. Ich. I'm looking forward to it though!

Edit: Also, Cali. I'm pretty sure someone said in that video what you felt on the inside near the end: "Holy shit."
DELTAtheDboi005

I recently just made my first midi sampling axel f (I hope I got that right) and I just so happen to be listening to it right now as of me typing this.

It slaps :rock:
Shatter-Thought[V-4]
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by Shatter-Thought[V-4] »

I'm okay, a bit rough here and there, trying to keep up spirits with some work on my shops to fix a problem with image DPI, playing Doom 2 with mods and other games here and there, while dealing with arthritis and tendinitis in my right arm.
DELTAtheDboi005

I got a shoutout on twitter about a dead space inspired game I'm working on, I feel pretty great about that. Apart from that, just a regular last couple of days for me. :)

Return to “Off-Topic”