If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
- Posts: 677
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:53 pm
- Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:32 am
Either this is a freak wrath of God type flood or poor city planning if it had occurred in the past and nothing was done to prevent it. Stay safe in anycase!
- Posts: 2084
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:39 pm
- Location: Island's Beauty, Hungary
I thought the Africanized bees are the true Brazilian nightmare, since they were runnin' wild since 1957.