A few small questions about monsters

Ask about ACS, DECORATE, ZScript, or any other scripting questions here!

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki first. If you still don't understand how to use a feature, then ask here.

Please bear in mind that the people helping you do not automatically know how much you know. You may be asked to upload your project file to look at. Don't be afraid to ask questions about what things mean, but also please be patient with the people trying to help you. (And helpers, please be patient with the person you're trying to help!)
MrToots

A few small questions about monsters

Post by MrToots »

can anyone help me with a few monster related things
I'm trying to get my monsters to do certain thing but I can't figure them out

first is walk through them, i'd like them to be intangible so i can walk through them but not make them imoervious to damage like the +NOINTERACTION tag does EDIT: Nevermind I found the -SOLID tag
second is have them teleport to me, not super important but it's something i'd like to know
third is there a way to turn off friendly fire for my custom monsters so i don't accidentally kill them
and last is there something about Destroy_Thing i'm not getting right, i have given my mob a SpawnID but when i set it, it does nothing

also does anyone know how to make a weapon use health as ammo?

any help will be appreciated
Apeirogon

Re: A few small questions about monsters

Post by Apeirogon »

second is have them teleport to me, not super important but it's something i'd like to know
https://youtu.be/35enaGG-3T4

Return to “Scripting”