OpenGL makes my fps just die

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.
DoodGuy

OpenGL makes my fps just die

Post by DoodGuy »

So this wasn't happening before, it just suddenly started to lag immensely and i had like 109274ms or something with 0fps. I'm running Win10 with Intel HD 3000. In Zandronum, entering vid_fps 1 solves the issue, but not in GZ/QZDoom. Any solutions?
Graf Zahl
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer

Re: OpenGL makes my fps just die

Post by Graf Zahl »

What was "before"?
DoodGuy

Post by DoodGuy »

Graf Zahl wrote:What was "before"?
I deleted the ini file because i wasn't hearing any MIDI's, deleted it, now it has 0fps. I played Void and Rainbow just fine before this happened
DoodGuy

Post by DoodGuy »

thanks for the answer
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

Nobody here is on your schedule, nor is anyone required to automatically know the answer to your question. If you're going to respond sarcastically to silence, which you do not know the reason for - it could be they don't know, or they don't have the time to help you - then you're better off on your own just doing what everyone else does - use Google.

Return to “Technical Issues”