Gloom Busters

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Nem05

Re: Gloom Busters

Post by Nem05 »

Thanks for sending me the file. The art style is wonderful. It's like a cousin of the Earthbound or Mother RPG series (and I love that series' aesthetic). It's unfortunate that the creative process was tied to a bad relationship, because it's pretty neat. It'd be cool if there were some boss enemies that you could beat nonviolently.
Linz

Post by Linz »

Skelegant wrote:i think i still have a copy of it somewhere, lemme grab that for you

Ayo could I have one too
Skelegant
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Skelegant »

ye
Unregret
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 9+1

Post by Unregret »

can I have this one too; plz? btw its not stupid at all. How can I create a texture pack out of this mod? without enemy and weapon.
Skelegant
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Skelegant »

This should do the trick, just gonna copy the link I sent to ol lins up there
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ncn5e84x ... 2.wad/file
i thiiiiiink you should be able to just delete everything in the wad above the P_START marker, all the sprites and sounds and stuff, that should leave you with just the textures
Unregret
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 9+1

Post by Unregret »

Skelegant wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:51 am This should do the trick, just gonna copy the link I sent to ol lins up there
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ncn5e84x ... 2.wad/file
i thiiiiiink you should be able to just delete everything in the wad above the P_START marker, all the sprites and sounds and stuff, that should leave you with just the textures
I did, but most floor texture still remain the same. These colorful texture really is something. Maybe you can post a link to complete texture pack? And thank you; people no longer cursed to play with only MSPaint TP with their cartoon pack.
Kilted0
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Kilted0 »

Just curious. Sorry if I'm resurrecting an old thread, but do you still have the test map available? Tried downloading it using the ancient mediafire link to no avail.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”