more 48 bugs

Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:33 am

surely you aren't tired of bug reports yet randy? :P

anyways, not to sound like some sort of freak who plays his own maps all the time, but I was playing through massm2 (first time in a while mind you :P ) and came across two errors that aren't awful but I'd imagine you'd want them fixed?

- first when I finished map12 and jumped to map13 there's supposed to be some intermission text. There was, however it was the doom2 secret level text and not whatever I had stuck into my mapinfo. To see this yourself get to map12 and then warp to coords (-5652, 2614) (or so) and wait for the exit sequence. all the other intermission text breaks worked perfectly fine.

- the sky textures seem to be aligned slightly too high (maybe one or two pixels). It's hard to notice unless there's a horizon going on. Warp to map16 and then puke 6 in console (it takes a second to start) and you'll see what I'm talking about. That sky texture is taller than 128, so I dunno if the same thing happens with all sky textures or just tall skys, it's a bit late (4:30) and I ought to be sleeping so I haven't tested it out.

other than that everything worked beautifuly

Sat Oct 25, 2003 12:04 pm

This is a golden age of bugs. I might even call it a bug Renaissance. In fact, I did. How about that.

Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:38 pm

I noticed "this" (screenshot) in zoom -- the racing mod:

Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:28 pm

Wow that is a little odd.

It does that in C1T3 of the demo, but that's just because it's sized badly. That one looks like a bug though because I was certain it was aligned right before... I thought...?

Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:29 pm

yes it was.

Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:42 pm

Fixed and fixed.