[Split] Ashes Afterglow

Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:23 pm

If he was referring to that he should've phrased it better. I honestly thought of something else due to the way he phrased it.

Re: (Moddb launch) Ashes Afterglow TC

Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:35 pm

AmissaAnima wrote:If he was referring to that he should've phrased it better. I honestly thought of something else due to the way he phrased it.
My comment was directed at Vostyok, not people who do not have a basic understanding of the Doom engine.

Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:40 pm

Ihavequestions wrote:
AmissaAnima wrote:If he was referring to that he should've phrased it better. I honestly thought of something else due to the way he phrased it.
My comment was directed at Vostyok, not people who do not have a basic understanding of the Doom engine.

Just because you directed it towards him doesn't mean i won't bump in and say my piece if i feel like i need to say something. Especially if it conflicts with stuff i feel like that doesn't need to be changed. That's just how it is. I won't roll over and let it pass like other people may do. Basic of understanding of the Doom engine has nothing to do with what you said. I don't like it when people who come up with excuses like these in order for someone not to involve themselves in something that they feel is beneath them.

Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:30 pm

AmissaAnima wrote:
Ihavequestions wrote:

Just because you directed it towards him doesn't mean i won't bump in and say my piece if i feel like i need to say something. Especially if it conflicts with stuff i feel like that doesn't need to be changed. That's just how it is. I won't roll over and let it pass like other people may do. Basic of understanding of the Doom engine has nothing to do with what you said. I don't like it when people who come up with excuses like these in order for someone not to involve themselves in something that they feel is beneath them.

Well fuck him for trying to ask the actual developer a question, eh? :roll:

Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:41 pm

Plasma. Word of advice use your head before commenting instead of rushing in blindly like you did now.

Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:54 am

https://i.imgur.com/soQPTyv.mp4

Desist

Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:18 am

AmissaAnima wrote:Plasma. Word of advice use your head before commenting instead of rushing in blindly like you did now.

@Amissa I've seen several instances of you trying to police things like suggestions and spoilers. This isn't your thread, nor your project, so stop backseat moderating.

8-)

Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:51 am

Caligari87 wrote:
AmissaAnima wrote:Plasma. Word of advice use your head before commenting instead of rushing in blindly like you did now.

@Amissa I've seen several instances of you trying to police things like suggestions and spoilers. This isn't your thread, nor your project, so stop backseat moderating.

8-)

If you have issues with my behaviour talk it with me over PM not here.

Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:55 am

AmissaAnima wrote:If you have issues with my behaviour talk it with me over PM not here.

You don't get to dictate the terms of board moderation, any more than you get to dictate the terms of participation in this thread. I'm telling you your behavior is problematic, so stop before you get a formal warning.This isn't a discussion.

8-)