JOHNNY DOOM BUG.

Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:03 am

I’m experiencing 1 bug within my 2nd favorite mod, JOHNNY DOOM. This problem only occurs when I type the “give all” cheat in the console, otherwise it doesn’t happen but when I input that cheat and try to switch from my pistol backwards to the chainsaw, the pistol sprite pops up again and makes the chainsaw startup noise. I have to go backwards twice in order for the chainsaw to select. Other than that issue, the only other problems that I noticed were with the “low graphics mode” option and the “more aggressive gib janitor” option not doing what they’re supposed to do. I’ve tried the older version of GZDOOM to see if it would fix anything but it didn’t. That pistol glitch happens regardless of my load order or what engine I use to play. I would really love to get this fixed and if anyone could give me info about the other 2 options’ problems as well, I would be very grateful for the help. The creator hasn’t updated this mod in a long time and I don’t think he will anytime soon. If you need the link to the mod’s file download, here it is: viewtopic.php?t=47229

Re: JOHNNY DOOM BUG.

Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:18 pm

You've already asked this question in the mod's own thread; I imagine you'd have better chance of an answer there. There's no need to ask in two places.

viewtopic.php?p=1199698#p1199698