ummm ... 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡???

Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:26 pm

it kinda reminds me of those real old historic houses that they make them new again. the first three dooms are historic, they should be looking like they are brand new in gzdoom. you would think elon musk would pay to make it happen, hes going to mars and this games is based on mars or around mars. hes real into video games and is the second richest person. i think hes all about good graphics, hes probably like doom 2? get that out of my face, i need to hook a computer up to my brain.

Re: Doom 64?

Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:29 pm

sirudoom wrote:it kinda reminds me of those real old historic houses that they make them new again. the first three dooms are historic, they should be looking like they are brand new in gzdoom. you would think elon musk would pay to make it happen, hes going to mars and this games is based on mars or around mars. hes real into video games and is the second richest person. i think hes all about good graphics, hes probably like doom 2? get that out of my face, i need to hook a computer up to my brain.

I... uh.. what

Re: Doom 64?

Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:22 pm

Mikk- wrote:
sirudoom wrote:it kinda reminds me of those real old historic houses that they make them new again. the first three dooms are historic, they should be looking like they are brand new in gzdoom. you would think elon musk would pay to make it happen, hes going to mars and this games is based on mars or around mars. hes real into video games and is the second richest person. i think hes all about good graphics, hes probably like doom 2? get that out of my face, i need to hook a computer up to my brain.

I... uh.. what

if you dont keep up on elon musk, i dont but the last couple days i have because of
some youtube people. but elon musk made the hyperloop and gave the company to people so that people can make test tracks and do research on it and learn about math. so if he gave people money to learn how to do things in making video games then that would be cool. whats good about video games is you dont waist metal.