A 32 Level Megawad that is short but fun!

Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:53 am

Hello Everybody! I'm Cipherz Gaming and I have been playing GZDOOM for a couple of months now and it's pretty fun! I recently started working on "Testmapname.wad" and it's been going pretty good. The .wad file will be upload eventually so yeah. Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen, and everyone in between!

Re: A 32 Level Megawad that is short but fun!

Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:55 am

Cipherz_Gaming_YT wrote:The .wad file will be upload eventually so yeah. Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen, and everyone in between!

You probably should have waited for it to be finished uploading, so you could include it in your post. Or attach some screenshots, perhaps.

Also, since you posted this in the Raze area (which is a Build port, not a Doom port) and you're talking about a .WAD file (which is for Doom, not Build), I'm moving this to where it belongs.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:04 am

This is fake news. Your title implies it's finished and available already. Sit down, failed.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:31 am

NightFright wrote:This is fake news. Your title implies it's finished and available already. Sit down, failed.

Hey now, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt since this is their first post here. Let's not get too harsh with them - I'm willing to give some time for them to post the file, or some screenshots of it, before I'll opt to close the thread.

OP, please check our project posting guidelines for more information.

Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:56 pm

Two weeks later, and still no word from the OP. Off to the Hall this goes, then.