Re: Doom HD sprites (Not upscaled) Version 1.0 for download

Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:44 pm

nice mod dude!

Re: [Release] The Trailblazer - 1.5c

Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:21 am

PillowBlaster wrote:To be exact, not Trailblazer but KeksDose, who made even better version of the tilt script a while back that I implemented in it now to fix this issue, so!... Go praise him, Mima and the Moon instead, please~

But when is the next release? Will it blend? That is the question.

Re: The Guncaster - 3.777a

Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:03 am

I cant download the files.It says the webpage is blocked.I downloaded other modes from this forum,didn't have any problems.

Re: Looking for a companion mod?

Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:39 am

Can you provide alternate download link for Doomgals.His links are dead.I cant download the file.

Re: C.U.M.

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:13 am

you got C.U.M. in my doom wad - tf2 spy

Re: where can i get bots.cfg

Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:26 pm

https://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom/addons/bots1

Re: [Project] "Knee-Deep in ZDoom"

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:42 pm

PatCatz2004 wrote:wait uh, how can I select the levels when Im in the intermission

I used the arrow keys after I beat a level and it worked for me

is anyone gonna ever make a monster pack for the monsters in this? I really like the metal imps

Re: Bourgeois DM (featuring Single Player support!) RC4 Down

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:14 pm

Looks nice!

Re: Hexen HD 2020 (Coming Soon)

Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:45 am

Looks amazing, can't wait to try it!

Re: Hexen: Cult of Despair - A WoC campaign (1.3A Version)

Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:44 am

Any new stuff to show us, Exeor?

Re: How possible to run GzDoom mods on "low performance" mod

Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:53 pm

As it turns out I was running shrine 2 on delta touch using gzdoom, but using software mode for that extra 5-10 frames. I find that if you type in notarget into the console, your mod tends to drop frames a lot less. They still drop every now and then if you perform certain actions. I know that it's not necessarily fun to some people to have to cheat the system in order to play, and trust me I'd prefer if I could experience shrine 2 with notarget off, but if you can't get good performance then try this.

Note: notarget only works if you haven't been detected by an "actor" yet. If a monster has already seen you, they will still attack you regardless.

Re: Snarkel's Meta Monster Masher V1.3-5-2

Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:30 pm

Is development of this mod still somewhat active?
I wonder if you ever thought of taking inspiration from Eternal and the maybe-releasing Mighty Doom.

Re: [PSX TC/D64 Retribution] Visual effects for console TCs

Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:48 am

Download link is dead. Does this mod still work with the newest retribution version?

Re: Inexpensive Doom - FreeDoom monsters (updated Nov 22 201

Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:58 pm

This is a fascinating mod, like Doom from a parallel Doomension leaking into the normal Doom reality.

Re: [beta V0.2] HELLSLUG: a Metal Slug Doom mod

Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:04 pm

hello, can you make a monster pack with only the hellslug monsters please (without hellslug weapons) ?
thanks !