[4.6.1] Crash with Corruption Cards

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.
Cutmanmike
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

[4.6.1] Crash with Corruption Cards

Post by Cutmanmike »

Gzdoom 4.6.1 crashes my mod but doesn't give me any details on why. Hopefully you can point me in the right direction if it's something I'm doing wrong. Was working in the previous GZDoom. Crash dump attached.

Mod download: https://cutstuff.net/public/CorruptionCards-v2.1f.pk3

Simply boot up a new game, which automatically opens up a ZForms menu after a couple of tics, which seems to cause the crash. Opening the console and opening a different menu (the card compendium) also crashes.
Attachments
CrashReport.zip
(37.89 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
_mental_

Re: [4.6.1] Crash with Corruption Cards

Post by _mental_ »

It was already reported here.
Cutmanmike
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Re: [4.6.1] Crash with Corruption Cards

Post by Cutmanmike »

Ah, sorry. That was fast. Thanks for the link!

Return to “Technical Issues”