I can't download files on this website and Doom world!

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.
Anon_kat
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

I can't download files on this website and Doom world!

Post by Anon_kat »

Every time I click on a link, it does not want to download! No matter what I do, enabling cookies, disabling adblock, nothing ever works! Is there a way to fix that or am I the only one whit this problem?
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: I can't download files on this website and Doom world!

Post by Rachael »

Try another browser. If you're on Internet Explorer try Edge. If you're on Edge try Internet Explorer.
Anon_kat
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: I can't download files on this website and Doom world!

Post by Anon_kat »

Rachael wrote:Try another browser. If you're on Internet Explorer try Edge. If you're on Edge try Internet Explorer.
Thanks for the info! My mods have downloaded!

Return to “Technical Issues”