The drdteam website doesn't work for me

Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:25 am

I tried to visit the "Raze" source port project's dev builds to see if any new feature was added since my first try, but I cannot access the drdteam website which contain the experimental versions of GzDoom, QZDoom and other source ports.
Just for me or for other users that site is unavailable?
Last edited by cs89 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: The drdteam website doesn't work for me

Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:07 am

Works for me™

https://devbuilds.drdteam.org

Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:57 am

With a freeware VPN software I was able to download the newer dev versions of GZDoom, LZDoom, Eternity and QZDoom.
I didn't have to use VPN to access a specific website, although it wasn't as difficult as I thought.

Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:43 am

Unfortunately I do not know why the site is blocked for you and so far you are the only one who's ever complained about it being blocked so far. There's not much I can do to get it unblocked, especially not knowing what got it blocked in the first place, but even then, what I would be able to do is very limited, anyhow.

That's just the way the internet is for some unfortunate folks. You can thank your friendly human race for having so many power hungry maniacs within it who happen to become politicians and/or mega-corporate CEO's for that fuckery.

Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:21 pm

I would advise looking into your firewall, any VPN, antivirus or router to see what blocks things. ''This site is blocked'' is a very, very general remark, and could be any number of things.

For what it is worth, the devbuilds site opens from a location in the Netherlands.