Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:08 pm
so, i've been playing GZDoom co-op the last few days via virtual LAN, and everything works pretty well that way.
but there are a few issues.
1. "Skill" is stuck on 2, no matter if using parameters, launchers or console commands to try change it. (it says it will change next game but never does)
2. the Weapon stay flag is broken and doesn't affect the DMFlags value at all.
3. DOOM2 maps spawn with co-op/DM weapons regardless of DMFlags and also there's no flag for co-op monsters, or it's missing.
4. Player spawns cause telefrags and doesn't seem to have a "players can pass through each other" flag.
5. loading savegames requires the save to be in the root directory rather than the save folder (for co-op using the -loadgame parameter)
6. Key sharing needs a Flag.
I think that's it for now? (i probably forgot some things)
Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:39 am
Scripts (things like flashlights, or UI elements) give an error where it says a script was puked up by a player.
how do we fix this?