Compilation error

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.
spoiler

Compilation error

Post by spoiler »

Sorry for my bad English, but I have some troubles with make step. When I run make command compilation stop on Linking CXX executable ../gzdoom.
Error log: https://pastebin.com/DSSkbM6c
_mental_

Re: Compilation error

Post by _mental_ »

Please post a complete log starting from CMake configure to a new build directory.
spoiler

Post by spoiler »

_mental_ wrote:Please post a complete log starting from CMake configure to a new build directory.
Delete all files and try again? Or just part from cmake?
_mental_

Post by _mental_ »

We need to see logs of fresh CMake configuration and build. If source and build directory are the same during previous CMake generation, it’s easier to delete everything.
spoiler

Post by spoiler »

It works now. I have a lot of lags and I can't start game, but I try find reason of this. Thanks.
spoiler

Post by spoiler »

Now I see only this errors: https://pastebin.com/7WrCPZpK and screen with difficult select... Game doesn't starting...
_mental_

Post by _mental_ »

It’s a known issue with FluidSynth and libInstPatch. Switch to Timidity++ in sound options.
spoiler

Post by spoiler »

_mental_ wrote:It’s a known issue with FluidSynth and libInstPatch. Switch to Timidity++ in sound options.
Thanks <3

Return to “Technical Issues”