Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:59 am
Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:56 am
sudo apt-get install gdb
Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:20 am
Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:38 am
Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:49 am
Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:06 am
_mental_ wrote:When it stops execute bt command and post whole output here.
Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:00 pm
gzdoom -iwad doom2
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:31 pm
_mental_ wrote:Could you please try to run GZDoom with -iwad command line option?
Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:44 am
Wed May 17, 2017 9:13 am
Thu May 18, 2017 2:47 am
GtkAvailable = Gtk::gtk_init_check (&argc, &argv);
- Added support for GTK3 (thanks to "MineyMe" and edward-san)
- Replaced GTK/OS X (note different from Cocoa) clipboard code with SDL clipboard API.
- Removed requirement to link to GTK in order to compile with GTK support.
- GTK is no longer init'd if the GTK IWAD picker is not used.
- Our usage of GTK is such that the dynamic loader can work with both GTK2 and GTK3 depending on what's installed.
- Since we're accumulating a lot of library loaders I've built a generic interface as FModule which replaces TOptWin32Proc and the loaders in the OpenAL and Fluidsynth code.