Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:33 pm

• NekosHUDv3.3:
Added one more radar patch for allies of the following companion mods:
-GhozalonX_v5
-RoboDude (Shotgun Robot)
-Friendly Beacon (Soldier)

-It was also repaired in certain mods of enemies or mods in general the radar indicators:
-The red arrows will indicate the position of the enemy if it is at a lower height it will be shown with an arrow pointing downwards while if it is at a higher height an arrow pointing upwards will be shown (obviously when I refer to a position it means clearly one floor higher or lower in map terms, not height in who is taller.). This effect does not work with allies because you do not need to check this indicator since the allies are the one who follows the player so it is of little use to have that arrow indicator as with purple entities since they are usually Cyberdemons or Spidermastermind and does not require this indicator due to its large size like other bosses to those variants.

The changes, and fixes in multiplayer were:
-Change of font type from Big & Small to Memento font
-Repair in the multi selection of options when loading in different order when playing in Multiplayer (now they can choose which options they want to see without the need for both players or more forcefully needing the same active options.).
-Helmet variant added to the DOOM Eternal style by having the classic armor in the HUD before showing only a detail of the classic helmet.
-Added to the selection of addons apart the flashlight variant of the Brutal Doom Black Edition mod.
-Changes in the code that it is not necessary to say what they were.
-Now each player can load without any problem the variants of enemy life indicator, berserker currency, classic life indicators, armor, ammunition, helmets, mugshot in multiplayer mode so that each one can play their NekosHUD design at their discretion same. (One can have the eternal design, with the Dead Space helmet while the other player can have the classic indicators and minimalist Halo helmet, among more different combinations without causing an error when loading the GZD multiplayer, that is, that error of not synchronizing the game ).
-Changes in the design of the indicator of the number of enemies and secrets to a bar to the arcade design or DOOM Eternal in a certain sense also added an option where you can choose if you like to use the bar or the simple mode where it only shows the kills/secrets you are doing in solo or coop.
-Change of helmet from NekosHUD Base or V3.3 to a simple design.
-Recolor the indicators or info panel to colors corresponding to what they show.
-Added the crosshairs and they stopped being a separate addon as well as the 4 difficulties of which 3 of them are from me and one is from TouHou.

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:35 am

Am I blind? Where is the download link?

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:52 pm

Skrell wrote:Am I blind? Where is the download link?

In the section where the links to each video are, read carefully what it says and mention that it is in "The Comments".

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:44 pm

I tried your Hud mod and I find so useful for reading ammos and other stuff. :)
I hope this Hud mod will be usable for more gameplay mods like Project Brutality, Guncaster, Trailblazer and more.

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:22 pm

cs89 wrote:I tried your Hud mod and I find so useful for reading ammos and other stuff. :)
I hope this Hud mod will be usable for more gameplay mods like Project Brutality, Guncaster, Trailblazer and more.

At the moment if it works in any altered version of Brutal DOOM such as PB3.0 or 2.0, with the other mods it is to try it for yourself.

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:15 am

actually in PB 3.0, you can see your grenades and mines, but not your Stun grenades and Leech. (which are two new throwables/equipment items)

Aside from the sliders being invisible as I mentioned before, I've noticed the default HP bar is a little off. I believe the left side is supposed to have an HP label, but its missing for me in v3.3.

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:13 pm

mamaluigisbagel wrote:actually in PB 3.0, you can see your grenades and mines, but not your Stun grenades and Leech. (which are two new throwables/equipment items)

Aside from the sliders being invisible as I mentioned before, I've noticed the default HP bar is a little off. I believe the left side is supposed to have an HP label, but its missing for me in v3.3.

NekosHUDv3.3 Works well with PB3.0 without any problem. And you can see it right here.
Screenshot_2021-04-14-16-01-48-090_com.opentouchgaming.deltatouch.jpg


As for the issue of grenades and the Flash that they indicate only work for the Call Of Doom Black Warfare mod.

So you should only have one of the two options active depending on which mod you are using for compatibility.

The extra grenades you mention are not included in my HUD code for that reason the grenade you mention is not shown. Since at first there were no such grenades in v3.0 that I used.

For the theme of the life bar that is 100% customizable, you just have to look under the NekosHUD Options section for the HPBar Life and modify the points for XY coordinates and size as you like to use, it is simple to solve this problem since each resolution is different for each player according to which PC / Mobile they use.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:02 am

Multiplayer Gameplay - Customizable for the players


Banger.

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:00 pm

I don't know why, but I never be able to make this HUD work. It looks like this... always... with many different mods...


I've been use it with ZDL and the load order is that.


Someone can help me, please?

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

Tue May 04, 2021 10:32 pm

PhillCMS wrote:I don't know why, but I never be able to make this HUD work. It looks like this... always... with many different mods...
Someone can help me, please?


First, I see that you put the map before the main mod sometimes that could give you an error if such map package includes sprites or entities that overwrite the main mod which is BD PowerFantasy. But it already depends if the map package includes extra content or not.

Check that you are in Display 11 and not 10 in the video option, you will know that you are in that option because you can make the view smaller as if you were playing DOOM but with a mega magnifying glass.

If the problem persists you should update the GZD to its most current version. If you follow the problem, you can contact me on my Discord and show the problem in more detail.

My Discord or username is "NekoBlux001#0264 "

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

Sun May 09, 2021 6:28 pm

Blux001 wrote:First, I see that you put the map before the main mod sometimes that could give you an error if such map package includes sprites or entities that overwrite the main mod which is BD PowerFantasy. But it already depends if the map package includes extra content or not.

Check that you are in Display 11 and not 10 in the video option, you will know that you are in that option because you can make the view smaller as if you were playing DOOM but with a mega magnifying glass.

If the problem persists you should update the GZD to its most current version. If you follow the problem, you can contact me on my Discord and show the problem in more detail.

My Discord or username is "NekoBlux001#0264 "

Man, I finally understand what I'm doing wrong. I was keeping the Alternative HUD on...
But now it's working! Thanks man!

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

Wed May 26, 2021 4:40 pm

Is there a comparison or preview of the different helmets/HUD addons?

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

Sat May 29, 2021 6:18 am

nexus_6 wrote:Is there a comparison or preview of the different helmets/HUD addons?


As far as I know, no. I had to launch the mod with each hud and take a screenshot for each different helmet to make my own references. I tried to make a Google Drive folder that displays the screenshots I took, let me know if it works and you can see the screenshots. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

As for gameplay addons, I can't help much. I've tested most of them, but a lot of them are self-explanatory.

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:28 pm

How do i download this mod?

Re: *-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:29 pm

Yeah, the HUD looks nice, but it would be good to clean up the download folders a bit, since there's a ton in there.